Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve always been a fan of Mal. She had tons of talent. Pace. Agility. Quickness.

However, the poster that said she was better at 17 is 100% correct. She hasn’t preformed well in at least a year. She has a poor first touch, turns it over too much, and hasn’t continued to develop physically...she looks slower.

She’s had some injuries, but I think she’s spending too much time being a “star.” Maybe step away from Dansby Swanson and get back in the gym and start training again on the pitch.

She doesn’t deserve to be on the team. Probably 4 potential forwards that should be ahead of her based on PLAY and PRODUCTION.

Honestly....I’d have her behind Sophia Smith, too. She more dynamic and a better player.

As far as race? Give me a break...
    Race yes. Dunn is better than morgan and rapinoe. Dunn can do with two legs what morgan and rapinoe can't do with four. Why is dunn not a forward? Old slow rapinoe is a forward. If nothing else that should show you skin favoritism. If you cut the the slow lesbian white girl, that is discrimination. Let cut the fast young talented black girl. Explain how that makes sense. Like I said racism not sure. Skin favoritism absolutely.

Comment

Race yes. Dunn is better than morgan and rapinoe. Dunn can do with two legs what morgan and rapinoe can't do with four. Why is dunn not a forward? Old slow rapinoe is a forward. If nothing else that should show you skin favoritism. If you cut the the slow lesbian white girl, that is discrimination. Let cut the fast young talented black girl. Explain how that makes sense. Like I said racism not sure. Skin favoritism absolutely.
      They won the world cup. They know what they're doing and it has nothing to do with skin color. I didn't even know that Pugh wasn't Caucasian. Stop playing the race card every time someone of color doesn't succeed. Most often they are simply not good enough. Work harder, get better.

Get over the race blamimg. It's too easy and gives people a built in excsue to fail.

Comment

Pugh is black?

Fake newspaper

Comment

I’m a big fan of Crystal, and personally I think Rapinoe is over rated. Rapinoe is absolutely clutch at the penalty spot...you have to give her that. And, because of that she won most every possible award last year. I think that’s a joke. There is more to the game than set piece service and penalty kicks.

As much as I like Crystal...I’ve never seen her be the finisher that Morgan or Press (who is really the one getting screwed out of playing time) have shown to be. This is my objective....I don’t give a sh1t what color you are.... opinion.

Crystal was a difference maker at outside back. Something the team did not have. The team had multiple options up top that were better or as good as her. That’s an easy decision for a coach that wants to win to make.

IMO...your opinion is clouded by a preconceived race narrative.

Comment

Fact is...if you really want to talk about prejudice within the USWNT...you should talk about the travesty of leaving one of the best outside backs in the world...Jaelene Hinkle...out of every camp due to her Christian beliefs.

Comment

Fact is...if you really want to talk about prejudice within the USWNT...you should talk about the travesty of leaving one of the best outside backs in the world...Jaelene Hinkle...out of every camp due to her Christian beliefs.
              You are correct. Because of her refusal to wear gay gear. This is a travesty. Black and Christian are subject to persecution without recourse. Say the slightest thing that sound negative about lesbian and it a hate crime. Remember this post the uswnt will not win another world cup for a long time. Jill knew this that why she retired. The world is catching. The fact that the uswnt wants to pick the good white player over a better black or Christian player only show the truth. Don't be black. Don't be Christian. If you are a black Christian, forget about playing soccer for the uswnt.

Comment

Pugh is black?

Fake newspaper
                Let’s just say she ain’t white...end of story...😳

Comment

You are correct. Because of her refusal to wear gay gear. This is a travesty. Black and Christian are subject to persecution without recourse. Say the slightest thing that sound negative about lesbian and it a hate crime. Remember this post the uswnt will not win another world cup for a long time. Jill knew this that why she retired. The world is catching. The fact that the uswnt wants to pick the good white player over a better black or Christian player only show the truth. Don't be black. Don't be Christian. If you are a black Christian, forget about playing soccer for the uswnt.
                  I’m sorry....this is a sh1tty take if it’s based on

1) Mal being left off...she’s hasn’t played well at all. She shouldn’t have been at the World Cup and has been coasting on her name alone for the last year. She has been terrible and 100% should have been dropped.

2) Crystal playing outside back for the NT. She is an absolute stud there. I would love to see her get a chance at Rapinoe’s spot cause I think she is over rated and I think Dunn could be at least as good if not better, but it’s a “net” stronger line up for the NT with both of them on the field. Especially, cause Dunn plays as a wing back almost so high up the field.

Further...J Mac was at the World Cup because...Why? I’d leave her off the roster entirely. I’ve never seen her play at an elite level and there other forward on her club team alone....that are more dynamic and threatening.

Lynn Williams selected this time around...why not pick Hamilton if you have systemic racism?

Lastly, take a minute to look at the current u20 and u17 rosters on the Women’s side....it’s safe to say there will be LOTS of women of color representing our country in the future....as it should be.

Comment

Yes, but Crystal Dunn did get cut in 2015 for lesser white players. Not racism. Explain.

Comment

The Olympics roster has to be 3 or 4 players less than the WC team so someone had to go. Some were obviously not performing and the cuts were justified. As for MP maybe she isn't working hard enough, or was a teenage wonder who has plateaued, or the training she's getting at her club isn't enough.

Comment

1) female soccer skews heavily white. It's not a sport that reflects the general population
                        2) USSF has no idea what they are doing. On that we can all agree.
                        3) Blatant racism? I'm on the fence but the fact that people even question it should be of concern. On the flip side they also shouldn't be balancing a roster just for appearance sake.

Comment

They should have cut the older players. We will qualify with a third string team. The old backs and forwards. Several better than Rapinoe now. Heath is overrated. It just doesn’t matter because talent wise we will qualify in our sleep.

Comment

They should have cut the older players. We will qualify with a third string team. The old backs and forwards. Several better than Rapinoe now. Heath is overrated. It just doesn’t matter because talent wise we will qualify in our sleep.
                            Hopefully it's their last hurrah and no doubt their marketing value was taken into consideration. There won't be a big international event for awhile after this and I think many older players gone after this summer.

Comment

Let’s just say she ain’t white...end of story...😳
                              She ain’t black

Comment

She ain’t black
                                Funny how ignorant people say that pugh is not black but, claim Obama as the first black president. Pugh dad is a black man. Pugh mom is white. Same as Obama.
                                Us does not want darker skin people to out shine the whites. That is a fact. Rapinoe is only there because she a white lesbian. Pugh could easily replace her. Morgan is the face of uswnt because she a pretty white girl. Dunn can easily replace her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X