• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The present asst

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You know who it is
      An update on coaching search.

I have turned down Williams' latest and most generous offer to become their next Head Coach. As a Rec Division Championship coach (2x), I dont feel the time is right for me to leave the empire I am currently building.

Let that marinate, pal

Comment

An update on coaching search.

I have turned down Williams' latest and most generous offer to become their next Head Coach. As a Rec Division Championship coach (2x), I dont feel the time is right for me to leave the empire I am currently building.

Let that marinate, pal
        You wish you could coach there or be smart enough to step on the campus

Comment

2x Rec Division - it's gold, and it appears you don't get it, which is funny.
          or maybe you do, and you thought this was a good response, which is more funnier

and yes, I deeply hope you thought about that Williams education and grammar

Comment

Wishes are for genies and I'm getting my steps in on the sidelines of the F-division juggernaut that I have built. I'm smaht enough to know where my bread is buttered. As a Rec-Division Championship Coach (2x), Williams would be lucky to have me and I am expecting their 4th offer this week. Take a step back before you hop into my thread again.

Let that marinate, pal.

Comment

Wishes are for genies and I'm getting my steps in on the sidelines of the F-division juggernaut that I have built. I'm smaht enough to know where my bread is buttered. As a Rec-Division Championship Coach (2x), Williams would be lucky to have me and I am expecting their 4th offer this week. Take a step back before you hop into my thread again.

Let that marinate, pal.
              You said marinate......classic

Comment

Let that marinate, pal.
                I guess Mr Marinate needed to reply twice....awesome

Comment

I guess Mr Marinate needed to reply twice....awesome
                  Imagine hopping into this thread when you struggle with single digit numbers? While you're charting replies, me and my Rec-Division Championship (2x) staff GT and FO are grinding over video tape for this weekend indoor matches.

Let that marinate, pal.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    imagine hopping into this thread when you struggle with single digit numbers? While you're charting replies, me and my rec-division championship (2x) staff gt and fo are grinding over video tape for this weekend indoor matches.

Let that marinate, pal.
                    yes!!!! Marinate it pal

Comment

Imagine hopping into this thread when you struggle with single digit numbers? While you're charting replies, me and my Rec-Division Championship (2x) staff GT and FO are grinding over video tape for this weekend indoor matches.

Let that marinate, pal.
                      Pal just let that marinate will ya Pal

Comment

Pal just let that marinate will ya Pal
                        Great! Another screwed up loon whose posts you need to scroll over to find a nugget of good information. 99% of TS is crap thanks to these clowns.

Comment

Great! Another screwed up loon whose posts you need to scroll over to find a nugget of good information. 99% of TS is crap thanks to these clowns.
                          Expect anything different Pal?

Let that marinate Pal

Comment

Expect anything different Pal?

Let that marinate Pal
                            Awesome......where did you go?????? you marinating????

Comment

Any word on the next coach?
                              Does anyone really care

Comment

Does anyone really care
                                You clearly care about whether other people care. Sad that you are so insecure that you felt the need to post something so weakly gratuitous.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X