Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TS users are low. Fesa parents get they have the top coaches, teams and leagues. Prime sports is more a training facility and markets the off season player, new recreational player, player who wants to train on the side and pay top dollar for large group training. There is money to be had in that for side coaches in their spare time.
    Prime is nothing but a scam. No teams, no fields, fake leagues with no teams in it.

Comment

Why are you making up such BS. Poisonous snake. Stop with your lies. The Fesa staff is the best it’s ever been. Your just another one of the troll brigade making up your BS and spewing your lies. Fesa strong.
      It’s not a lie when you can look up the evidence through online court records. Unlike the baseless claims being thrown about old FESA coaches, there are receipts for that funny business. Likewise, go search up the south Texas and north Texas messages boards. You can get quite the history on the boss man.
      https://www.stxsoccer.com/forum/
      https://www.txsoccer.net/

Comment

Why am I not surprised? What a scam.
        Was Pickett there running sessions?

Comment

Was Pickett there running sessions?
          Pickett won’t bother with lower level or rec players. He only deals with the cream of the crop.
          High maintenance... Would love to see him working with the 7 year olds.

Comment

Steph powers St Johns country day. Was Pickett involved. Something very wrong with this. Was it brushed under the carpet. That’s really really bad if that’s the case. La Ratta Munoz. I know a ton more of his baggage will be coming out.
            So your saying La Ratta and HS girls. Am I getting this right or am I missing something. He is a Rat. And an absolute horrific coach. Won nothing ever with very good teams.

Comment

Who was the woman at the prime session this morning. Very loud and rude. Is that Windle’s girl friend. Blonde and very ignorant. Chelsea Windle.
              Ben Wind blower what did he do with Chelsea. Isn’t she now getting divorced. That seems to be very wrong. Bartram bear you tiny lil guy causing trouble.

Comment

Prime is nothing but a scam. No teams, no fields, fake leagues with no teams in it.
                Are these the leagues Prime is going in??

NSL Youth League
                http://www.nationalsoccerleague.us/

United States Speciality Sports Association
                https://www.usssa.com/home/

Can anyone find more information on these leagues??
                What clubs are in it
                Level of play
                How much travel is involved

Comment

Who was the woman at the prime session this morning. Very loud and rude. Is that Windle’s girl friend. Blonde and very ignorant. Chelsea Windle.
                  I remember bwindle when he moved furniture. He is a nobody. Lil guy with a mouth. A nobody. But is he taking money to run with La Ratta Munoz. Or is La Ratta using him like the others. Windle has lil mans syndrome. If he has crossed the line like is being talked about. He will lose his job. What is this Chelsea thing.

Comment

So your saying La Ratta and HS girls. Am I getting this right or am I missing something. He is a Rat. And an absolute horrific coach. Won nothing ever with very good teams.
                    That’s the rumor. I personally wouldn’t let my daughter within a mile of him.

Comment

I remember bwindle when he moved furniture. He is a nobody. Lil guy with a mouth. A nobody. But is he taking money to run with La Ratta Munoz. Or is La Ratta using him like the others. Windle has lil mans syndrome. If he has crossed the line like is being talked about. He will lose his job. What is this Chelsea thing.
                      There’s more scandal in youth soccer in Jax than any real housewives show. Booze, drugs, backstabbing, infidelity, scheming. Bravo should make a show. La Ratas ego would love it.

Comment

There’s more scandal in youth soccer in Jax than any real housewives show. Booze, drugs, backstabbing, infidelity, scheming. Bravo should make a show. La Ratas ego would love it.
                        Then he would embarrass himself! And most athletes Don’t want that attention. They work so hard to be athletes for just that!

Comment

Idiot we head hunted bubb to come to Florida. He came to change soccer in North Florida. I believe he has done that and much more to come. Prime won’t bother him. Failures trying to scrounge a living lying to parents about glorified Recreational leagues they are trying to get in. Watch Bubb crush the failures. Enjoy.
                          There was no headhunting. Stop lying. Bubb was unemployed after Texas sacked him for good reason. His buddy Hugh with the Kraze connection hooked him up with the lemmings at Creeks. Just stick to the facts, please. Some of us were around and know what happened. There was a lot of hot air blown and the plan was to rig the Board with cronies, merge with clubs, build numbers, and pay Bubb more for doing less. Mission accomplished.

Comment

There was no headhunting. Stop lying. Bubb was unemployed after Texas sacked him for good reason. His buddy Hugh with the Kraze connection hooked him up with the lemmings at Creeks. Just stick to the facts, please. Some of us were around and know what happened. There was a lot of hot air blown and the plan was to rig the Board with cronies, merge with clubs, build numbers, and pay Bubb more for doing less. Mission accomplished.
                            Ah Creeks! The good ole days of North Florida boys doing nothing and getting paid! When La Rata was a girls coach and then suddenly moved to Texas for a few years!

Comment

Ah Creeks! The good ole days of North Florida boys doing nothing and getting paid! When La Rata was a girls coach and then suddenly moved to Texas for a few years!
                              With a former SJCD Pickett player?

Comment

With a former SJCD Pickett player?
                                Boys Varsity team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X