Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    do yourself a favor, check the facts laid out.. do you not believe chiquinho left kendall?
    google new jersey express and sees who is listed as coach for 2015 season... don't believe real Madriwithd posts on this site, go look at directors of real miami on the site.... no dr roque.... or are your issues only with kendall posts....nice misdirection kendall apparatchik....well done....remember the old saying you can't block the sun with one finger.....
    "It's a very good opportunity to be close to the professional level again," Chiquinho da Silva said. "I'm here to help the players that are in and leaving college and need that final development. That's what I'm strong at, the developing side. I think I bring the expertise that can help the Jersey Express."

http://www.jerseyexpresssoccer.org/f...h/index_E.html

Comment

"It's a very good opportunity to be close to the professional level again," Chiquinho da Silva said. "I'm here to help the players that are in and leaving college and need that final development. That's what I'm strong at, the developing side. I think I bring the expertise that can help the Jersey Express."

http://www.jerseyexpresssoccer.org/f...h/index_E.html
      Im sorry but my son had him this year and he was terrible! Had no discipline on the team and could barely communicate with the boys. he looked like an old sad man.

Comment

Im sorry but my son had him this year and he was terrible! Had no discipline on the team and could barely communicate with the boys. he looked like an old sad man.
        I second that

Comment

I would look like a old sad man too, If I was left an undisciplined, unstructured and unruly bunch of players. Complete lack of respect by the DOC and his hand puppet.

Comment

I would look like a old sad man too, If I was left an undisciplined, unstructured and unruly bunch of players. Complete lack of respect by the DOC and his hand puppet.
            I get it your chiquino lover, but the guy suck hard with both of his teams. He did s h i t with both of them. He should of worn a mask!

Comment

I get it your chiquino lover, but the guy suck hard with both of his teams. He did s h i t with both of them. He should of worn a mask!
              Sad enough that the academy has to get their better players from other clubs. I'm sure your all aware that they have given Pinecrest pre academy status. It clearly shows lack of leadership to develop their own players at Kendall Coalition. I was told that at some point they would not have recruit ayers from the outside and that all players coming through their system would be players that qualify for academy. I agree about the leadership.

Comment

Sad enough that the academy has to get their better players from other clubs. I'm sure your all aware that they have given Pinecrest pre academy status. It clearly shows lack of leadership to develop their own players at Kendall Coalition. I was told that at some point they would not have recruit ayers from the outside and that all players coming through their system would be players that qualify for academy. I agree about the leadership.
                I understand chiquinho may have mailed it in at some point, however my son has been coached by him in the past and i can tell you he was a great developer of talent, he obviously felt betrayed by the club, as he was replaced by an inferior coach, without reason. no insult intended, but his assignments this year were an insult. For god's sakes he has a FIFA professional coach license,again he had the much better accomplishments in soccer and most very recently. If what is stated about undisciplined kids, this was his achilles as he has always told his teams/parents that he is not a babysitter, that if they want to learn they will, but he will not deal with dsicipline as he has come to expect different always dealing with soccer minded players coming from the brazilian system. players all come with the philosophy of training or they are thrown out of the club in the professional clubs he was at, be they youth or otherwise.

Comment

Why a mask?

Comment

I wish him the best, and may Kendall reap what they sow. I have said it before there need to be more Academies in South Florida so everyone can get their Sh$t together and do right by the most talented kids. This goes for Weston also. I think having BOca as competition will initially hurt Weston, but in the long run help them to develop better players as they will have to, to compete, the same would go for Kendall with the exception that I think things will never change with the current directors in charge both on the soccer side as well as the administrative side. The club needs to start fresh, french revolution style..... Off with their heads....(snark).

Comment

Why a mask?
                      He robbed the club blind. He should of had some respect and worn a mask!

Comment

please tell me this is a joke pinecrest moving with kendall. pinecrest did not have one good team it was Real miami(madrid) that has the good players. pinecrest will bring kendall even further down. this is so sad to have a wasted academy.

Comment

the problem is parents don't want to blame there kids. he was not there to discipline but to help develop. he was given a really sad team. Not premiere level of course it would look bad. thats what kendall wanted. now kendall can look forward to development with pinecrest...oh and don't forget plantation. look how many kids and coaches are now coming from there? I can imagine next year

Comment

please tell me this is a joke pinecrest moving with kendall. pinecrest did not have one good team it was Real miami(madrid) that has the good players. pinecrest will bring kendall even further down. this is so sad to have a wasted academy.
                            Perhaps you should look at the academy rosters for u14, u16, & u18. A large majority of the players from both the u14 & u18 spent their younger years playing and being developed at Pinecrest. Pinecrest has put many more players in the academy than you did Dr.

Comment

so maybe this is more kendall needing more players. they can't even keep kids that were asked to play on academy teams. lets see maybe it will work. just wish there were more options for academy play in south FL

Comment

The problem is Kendall Parents are not stupid, they were promised the world if they came to Kendall and at the end they got nothing what signed up for and are leaving. Many players will leave Kendall. If you think their academy coaches duck, think what all the other coaches in the club are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X