Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is any body carding the players that are on some of these academies? looking at some pictures of these so called 99's they are in no way 99's??? it is also not surprising where they are from. so the academies dont seem to care that the parents or clubs whoever is not telling the truth.
    The US Soccer Federation requires birth certificate verification of all of its Development Academy players and no parent and no club can get away with lying about a player's age.

Comment

The US Soccer Federation requires birth certificate verification of all of its Development Academy players and no parent and no club can get away with lying about a player's age.
      I know specific situations here in Florida where kids (foreign players) in the DA are lying about their age. One of the players has even joked about it and most of the other players know he is not the right age. However, that being said I only know of 2 cases of this in all of the DA in Florida. So I would venture to say that this is not a giant issue and in the cases I know of the age difference is 1 year and as they get into the older ages the difference is less noticeable.

Comment

Who is coaching the U15/16 academy at Kendall? Will they have a good team this year?
        Don't be lazy. Go to website and look it up yourself.

Comment

Yes but to bad really being honest most foreign players get fake BC. but what can DA do, check it see what it says and oh well guess it is right... This does hurt good players that are on the smaller end to make the DA. So again not always picking the best just bigger...

Comment

I know specific situations here in Florida where kids (foreign players) in the DA are lying about their age. One of the players has even joked about it and most of the other players know he is not the right age. However, that being said I only know of 2 cases of this in all of the DA in Florida. So I would venture to say that this is not a giant issue and in the cases I know of the age difference is 1 year and as they get into the older ages the difference is less noticeable.
            Because reality is whatever is perceived to be accurate, a Development Academy player is exactly the age his USSF accepted birth certificate says he is. The reality of that age can't be changed until the USSF is furnished with and accepts a more valid birth certificate and no longer accepts the previously furnished birth certificate.

Comment

What happened to Weston DA on Saturday. Lost 3-0 to CASL.

Comment

Team could have just played better then them. Kendall lost also.

Comment

Team could have just played better then them. Kendall lost also.
                  Top FL team is Chargers. Picked up Brandon players which is making a big impact.

Comment

guarantee this is with one of the Miami area squads. The SE Florida clubs are famous for not having accurate birth documents

Comment

More than one area team. it is bad in miami no one wants to admitt it because everyone is doing it. that is why you hear over and over how kids that are good move onto a different sport because they are over looked due to size and get sick of trying to break into soccer. plus coaching across the board needs to look at all talent not just strength and speed. in the end everyone comes out about the same and good players move onto something else.

Comment

Top FL team is Chargers. Picked up Brandon players which is making a big impact.
                        Says the brandon parent who brought their son over???????

C'mon dude wake up

Comment

Says the brandon parent who brought their son over???????

C'mon dude wake up
                          Team did get infused with some very strong players from Brandon. Time will tell on how well they do and what players get the most starts and playing.

Comment

Orlando City will be the strongest for this age group kept all 98's down from last year, and got some good 99's

Comment

Orlando City will be the strongest for this age group kept all 98's down from last year, and got some good 99's
                              Not good for the kids.

Comment

guarantee this is with one of the Miami area squads. The SE Florida clubs are famous for not having accurate birth documents
                                What happen ?? You little 15 year old got bullied in a game, poor Johnny !!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X