•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did she get drafted

Was she drafted ?

Comment

Several players weren’t drafted. Curious, do they try to play in Europe or elsewhere?

Comment

Was not

I will take that as a no she was not drafted. Seems like a whole lot about nothing on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          “I had a medical condition that required some really powerful medication. Side effects caused my testicles and penis to shrink and shrivel up to almost nothing. No more testosterone. My voice is now high like a little girl. My wife left me. My kids laugh at me.

So my only outlet is posting on here criticizing young girls. Cut me some slack. My life is really sad.”

This does not surprise me.
          Oh that’s sad.

Comment

I will take that as a no she was not drafted. Seems like a whole lot about nothing on this thread.
            This thread is the last time she will be relevant in women's soccer. It's very sad and a cautionary tale that no matter what initials are after your club, your talent, abilities, and physical gifts will dictate your future success. She's a great kid and I hope she figures out her next steps since it won't include soccer at any level. A tough realization when you've made soccer your entire life since you were 10 years old.

Comment

“I had a medical condition that required some really powerful medication. Side effects caused my testicles and penis to shrink and shrivel up to almost nothing. No more testosterone. My voice is now high like a little girl. My wife left me. My kids laugh at me.

So my only outlet is posting on here criticizing young girls. Cut me some slack. My life is really sad.”

I bet.

Comment

This thread is the last time she will be relevant in women's soccer. It's very sad and a cautionary tale that no matter what initials are after your club, your talent, abilities, and physical gifts will dictate your future success. She's a great kid and I hope she figures out her next steps since it won't include soccer at any level. A tough realization when you've made soccer your entire life since you were 10 years old.
                OH, look who's back. The d!psh!t adult that posts anonymously about kids. Again, you know nothing about this young woman's situation. You know nothing about her future plans. You have some odd/weird aggravation towards her or her former club, or her family. Not sure, but it's sad and pathetic.

Comment

Nonsense. Thorns and Timbers Academies both work on college placement for their players. College coaches would be dumb not to recruit there, and everyone involved knows that the vast majority of academy kids will not be getting a contract.

Academies give a chance at the pros, but the college path is always available, and you have to go through a lot of paydirt to find a nugget.
                  Are you calling most college coaches dumb??

Comment

I bet.
                    Sad loser putting down girls.

Comment

Sad loser putting down girls.
                      Why are you not letting this thread die? Why do you keep posting?

Comment

won't include soccer at any level? you're such an idiot.

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/eligibility_...mat_Soccer.pdf

Comment

This young lady just became a Beav!!!!!

Comment

Good for her.

https://osubeavers.com/news/2020/2/1...r-program.aspx

Comment

This young lady just became a Beav!!!!!
                              She will be a suitable backup for Bridget Skiba. And probably quit when she figures out that’s her role.

Comment

She will be a suitable backup for Bridget Skiba. And probably quit when she figures out that’s her role.
                                Westside represent!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X