Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's great with the younger players so this would be a win/win for everyone.
    He’s great with any aged players. Wish him all the best.

Comment

Maybe he'll take over Westside since Cony got the national team futsal coaching gig mentioned here a few weeks ago.
      He's been working with their team for a year now. He's also worked for FIFA training coaches around the world, so seriously doubt he'd leave his job here. Everything's fine. No different than coaches who split their time between youth soccer and collegiate programs.

Comment

He's great with the younger players so this would be a win/win for everyone.
        Another poor showing for CU, this time in Texas. KL his CU club was about to exposed as the fraud they are now the competition is getting tougher

Comment

Another poor showing for CU, this time in Texas. KL his CU club was about to exposed as the fraud they are now the competition is getting tougher
          CU is doing pretty well overall, FC Portland is beyond bad.

Comment

Oh look! A jealous coach spotted! As Oregon coaches like to say, if you can’t beat them on the field, try beating them anonymously on TS.

Comment

Oh look! A jealous coach spotted! As Oregon coaches like to say, if you can’t beat them on the field, try beating them anonymously on TS.
              The irony is Kevin’s teams aren’t winning on the field

Comment

I have no vested interest in CU, nor do I have a child playing there. I just want to say, please know what the heck you are talking about before you post. Showcases in ECNL are based on last year’s record. CU, if they were to be honest with themselves, had quite a few easy games last year peppered in with hard ones. To their credit, they won a lot! These winning team records placed them in top tier competitive games this year for showcases, playing against Concord Fire Platinum type teams. If you review the scores of their losses this past weekend, you will see they are not blow outs. Are they beating the top tier teams they are playing against much? No. Are they getting blown out much, though? No. Being competitive with that tier is a step in the right direction for OR Soccer and I am fundamentally for this.

Comment

I have no vested interest in CU, nor do I have a child playing there. I just want to say, please know what the heck you are talking about before you post. Showcases in ECNL are based on last year’s record. CU, if they were to be honest with themselves, had quite a few easy games last year peppered in with hard ones. To their credit, they won a lot! These winning team records placed them in top tier competitive games this year for showcases, playing against Concord Fire Platinum type teams. If you review the scores of their losses this past weekend, you will see they are not blow outs. Are they beating the top tier teams they are playing against much? No. Are they getting blown out much, though? No. Being competitive with that tier is a step in the right direction for OR Soccer and I am fundamentally for this.
                  I am a CU dad and think it is probably the best option in OR, but when they were winning against lower tiered teams this site was littered with all the CU parents talking about their greatness and now they are playing the top tier team their winning record reflects their talent - 2 back to back showcases and finishing in the bottom of the country

BTW, don’t ever judge being competitive by the score. I saw Stanford women’s soccer have more than 30 shots and they won 1-0, it was one of the most lopsided games I have ever watched

Comment

The truth is that you are on the outside looking in and it kills you. You are jealous so you resort to these anonymous posts because that is all you can do. It’s how incompetent Oregon coaches roll.

Comment

I would judge the end of the year performance and National placing for CU teams; showcases tournaments are tricky. Tourny pairings are set by year end finishing and CU is one of the best clubs in ECNL; so showcase draws are very difficult. The pairings are country's best teams (CU included) and is why CU gets 70 schools at each game during showcases. Also worth noting is showcases by design are to "showcase" entire rosters and not necessarily a win or else format.

Kevin has been and is determined to make CU one of the best clubs in the country; He has done just that..

Comment

I would judge the end of the year performance and National placing for CU teams; showcases tournaments are tricky. Tourny pairings are set by year end finishing and CU is one of the best clubs in ECNL; so showcase draws are very difficult. The pairings are country's best teams (CU included) and is why CU gets 70 schools at each game during showcases. Also worth noting is showcases by design are to "showcase" entire rosters and not necessarily a win or else format.

Kevin has been and is determined to make CU one of the best clubs in the country; He has done just that..
                        CU is "one of the best clubs in the country"?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

CU is "one of the best clubs in the country"?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????
                          #20 to be exact..

Comment

#20 to be exact
                            In the Country called Nicaragua.

For those interested.

Comment

#20 to be exact..
                              Across three age groups in Houston the neighborhood club CU, aka THUSC finished in the bottom 10 of just 40 clubs at the ecnl jamboree in 2 age groups and the bottom 15 of another. It's a sincere stretch to believe these local Oregonian girls could ever crack the top in Nicaragua.

Comment

Across three age groups in Houston the neighborhood club CU, aka THUSC finished in the bottom 10 of just 40 clubs at the ecnl jamboree in 2 age groups and the bottom 15 of another. It's a sincere stretch to believe these local Oregonian girls could ever crack the top in Nicaragua.
                                Look it up, top 20 Club in ECNL at years end 2019. They will most likely be there again at years end 2020. Sorry to disappoint you cause you obviously have a huge they suck need. These Oregon kids are working hard and doing good things.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X