Your sick you like back foot all night to your moms wow

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Sorry back door haha

Comment

Dude does that yellow shack even have a back door , sure doesn’t seem like it!!!

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3...58990702_zpid/

Comment

Dude does that yellow shack even have a back door , sure doesn’t seem like it!!!

She kept coming back for more. Now youre here on TS, whining and crying.

Comment

Dude stop talking about your mom like that or was it your daughter you said .

Comment

Troll shed where the little people live !!!!

Comment

Dude your the only pathetic tiny thing I know , you go and resurrect your own thread for what! Your club is a joke worth 50 cents , you have nothing to your name . All I see is a bum haha ! Ya you want to start lies for someone to whip your azz so you can sue like a bum. Let’s bring up that your drowning in debt an taxes. Let’s take a look again at the yellow shack that needs major work by the way. Especially a roof . Not one single person will give you the opportunity to sue them bum!!!! RIP Rich Lewis May you die slow for the lies you spread !!!

Comment

Dude your the only pathetic tiny thing I know , you go and resurrect your own thread for what! Your club is a joke worth 50 cents , you have nothing to your name . All I see is a bum haha ! Ya you want to start lies for someone to whip your azz so you can sue like a bum. Let’s bring up that your drowning in debt an taxes. Let’s take a look again at the yellow shack that needs major work by the way. Especially a roof . Not one single person will give you the opportunity to sue them bum!!!! RIP Rich Lewis May you die slow for the lies you spread !!!

Comment

That’s fine your lies have no limits , then we can go into the incest you provided your dead sister . How little hump back Richard prefered sis puzzy!!! I’ll come out with detail after detail !!!!

Comment

That’s fine your lies have no limits , then we can go into the incest you provided your dead sister . How little hump back Richard prefered sis puzzy!!! I’ll come out with detail after detail !!!!
                      So tell me do you want to hear the story of little hump back Richard ? Didn’t think so !!!

Comment

So tell me do you want to hear the story of little hump back Richard ? Didn’t think so !!!
                        https://www.google.com/search?q=pics...PE4yhX2mmL6rM:

Dam Little Richy looks just little you, except this guy is a hunch back and your a little hump back lol crazy the resemblance

Comment

The Logical Voice

How empty must your life be for you to invest so much time here trying to denigrate one person.

Comment

This is clearly cyber bullying. Pretty ugly stuff.

Comment

This is clearly cyber bullying. Pretty ugly stuff.
                              This is TS anything gos, mr Lewis likes to resurrect his own thread. He’s asking for it!!!!

Comment

How empty must your life be for you to invest so much time here trying to denigrate one person.
                                Sure Rich it’s funny nobody’s ever quoting you as the bad guy funny right like you haven’t said anything wrong. That’s exactly why it’s your pathetic azz!!! Nobody writes on here but you an I fool !!! Haha you sound like a pussy when you don’t like what you hear !!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X