Varsity Coaching and Club Involvement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEP is the top option for U12, is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      NEP is the top option for U12, is it not?
      Yes and no. NEP is a league which has NPL as the top division at older ages, followed by lower tiers and lower regional tiers below. Teams like Seacoast yell ‘NEP!’ as a marketing slogan to fleece parents out of more money.

Comment

Yes and no. NEP is a league which has NPL as the top division at older ages, followed by lower tiers and lower regional tiers below. Teams like Seacoast yell ‘NEP!’ as a marketing slogan to fleece parents out of more money.
        That's not a Seacoast thing, that's all clubs...

And, to the other inquiries, the NEP divisions are where their top teams currently play below U14. My mistake.

Comment

That's not a Seacoast thing, that's all clubs...
          Not all clubs play NEP and not all clubs fleece their families.

Comment

Not all clubs play NEP and not all clubs fleece their families.
            All clubs worthwhile play NEP and above and "fleecing" the families is subjective. GPS charges more for less, if that matters.

Comment

All clubs worthwhile play NEP and above and "fleecing" the families is subjective. GPS charges more for less, if that matters.
              Isn't charging more for less a definition of fleecing?

"All clubs worthwhile play NEP and above" - again you are falling for the big money marketing spin.

Are the teams that plan NPL and NEP top division on average the better teams in the state? yes. However GPS, Seacoast and others will advertise a team as "NEP" when they are in NEP division League 1 North - which is not comparable to the top division teams.

Comment

No, I'm not falling for a big money marketing spin. I watch games.

But, no matter to me personally. Not playing in NEP or NPL. But, we have, and when we joined the difference between it and playing around here was night and day.

The thread is drifting. I believe OP got the answer to the question he was asking.

Comment

Fired from coaching high school girls at Kennett. Looks like someone else figured out what an ******* JK is!

Comment

Fired from coaching high school girls at Kennett. Looks like someone else figured out what an ******* JK is!
                    No surprise... the pressure on Kennett was too much. Word is that other AD's were notifying Kennett that JK was violating the out of season contact rules of the NHIAA.

JK has made it clear he did not want to follow the rules of the NHIAA and I'm not sure what he expected from his AD or Kennett administration.

Agree or disagree with the rules, they are the rules for a reason. If the schools have to follow them, you follow them.

This is the issue with SOME club coaches getting involved with HS soccer in NH... they typically are used to doing whatever they want with contact, rosters, and training. They don't always get that they have to follow a different set of rules for contact, rosters, and training than clubs do.

Comment

Varsity Coaching and Club Involvement

Aztec NH has top level teams and trains out of Tyngsboro.

Comment

Aztec NH has top level teams and trains out of Tyngsboro.
                        Cool, start a thread. Knowing that tool RG leads that I'll take the "top level" with a grain of salt....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X