Best 07 team will be from Texas

Comment

Who the cowboys?

Comment

https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club...Vao_1uyAB2KArk

Comment

I thought it was TBU 07 ECNL team?

Comment

Their coach is amazing. Any team she coaches would be the best team. Next season all tbu teams will be the best teams.

Comment

Love the jealousy...Fuels the motivation..I think there is a DPL newsletter that mentions WFF. Headline WFF sky is falling. On the bright side it cant get any worse than it is..

Comment

Uh oh...TBU loses 1st game to TSC 2-1. Guess not the 'best team in Region'..unless Region is Tampa/St Pete area.

Comment

Orlando City goes down 0-3 to mighty Connecticut.

Comment

Someone spilled koolaid everywhere.

Comment

TSU isn’t in the ECNL SE division. Do some research hater..the did beatDallas Sting today 4-2....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        TSU isn’t in the ECNL SE division. Do some research hater..the did beatDallas Sting today 4-2....
                        When I hear Region I think region 3..the entire South. So if 'region' really means conference then, I get it...

Comment

TBU goes down 3-0 to DFeeters... tough trip.

Comment

TBU goes down 3-0 to DFeeters... tough trip.
                            Any team/club with a name a stupid as DFeeters should be permanently banned from all competition. Period!

Comment

The ECNL site shows that dfeeters team is ranked #3 in the country so a loss of 3-0 isn’t nothing compared to getting beat 10-0 for WFF flames to an ODP team. Oh my bad WFF has some ballers they are champions this weekend in what tourney? The beat the powerhouse of Florida Premier and who else? When you play the best in the country it’s a whole different level that you wouldn’t understand.

Comment

Lier, lier

The ECNL site shows that dfeeters team is ranked #3 in the country so a loss of 3-0 isn’t nothing compared to getting beat 10-0 for WFF flames to an ODP team. Oh my bad WFF has some ballers they are champions this weekend in what tourney? The beat the powerhouse of Florida Premier and who else? When you play the best in the country it’s a whole different level that you wouldn’t understand.
                                This thread is talking U13, ODP has not played WFF. And if WFF and Premier are so bad, why are your coaches contacting their players to come and take your spots?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X