Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think you just named a good amount of clubs already in MA.
    Unfortunately most clubs are run with the idea of growth not matter where and throwing their name on something to make some extra money. I think we are well past the point of clubs just trying to develop players.
    As long as you like your kids coach who cares. If he/she is in a good environment for their development keep them there.

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
      If people can't look at your club and see more value in it than a big box club like GPS, the fault lies at your feet.
      Do you understand that if the league cartel (led by GPS) refuses to let you join, and that there is no longer any other league (e.g., MAPLE/NSL), then there is no play for your club actually PLAY, and then there is no way for you to show "value?" And that the fault lies with GPS & the cartel?

If you don't get this, then you either don't understand business/economics, or you just actively choose not to understand, and that there is no reasoning with you. So I am writing this reply not for your benefit, but for any readers here who are amenable to reason.

Don't listen the GPS fanboy here, but read the following article again. If there's no way for dozens of professional teams (with reasonable amounts of money) to show "value" and compete with the Big Six, what hope has any Mass 501(c)3 local youth soccer team to compete with the Big Three/Four youth clubs?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...=pocket-newtab

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
        If people can't look at your club and see more value in it than a big box club like GPS, the fault lies at your feet.
        Do you understand that if the league cartel (led by GPS) refuses to let you join, and that there is no longer any other league (e.g., MAPLE/NSL), then there is no play for your club actually PLAY, and then there is no way for you to show "value?" And that the fault lies with GPS & the cartel?

If you don't get this, then you either don't understand business/economics, or you just actively choose not to understand, and that there is no reasoning with you. So I am writing this reply not for your benefit, but for any readers here who are amenable to reason.

Don't listen the GPS fanboy here, but read the following article again. If there's no way for dozens of professional teams (with reasonable amounts of money) to show "value" and compete with the Big Six, what hope has any Mass 501(c)3 local youth soccer team to compete with the Big Three/Four youth clubs?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...=pocket-newtab
        You mean to tell me the hierarchy who were in charge of gps are now setting up another club?

Comment

I don’t know anything about a big six. I’ve refd a ton of soccer played and from the smallest to the largest I’ve seen some outstanding coaching and playing. Carry on people. Love the beautiful game.

Comment

Play more soccer!!! Less Clubs. More love, Less hate. Go USA

Comment

XFL or NFL???

Comment

You know who shouldn’t be getting a pass in all this is FK Corp. GPS is their top client. They knew what was going on there. They worked in conjunction with GPS. Carl T is a piece of crap Ego Maniac. Thinks he can talk to people anyway he wants. He’s a fake tough guy!!! He would never give anyone a deal. Prices out players everyday. He is not about the game!!!! He is partnered with those loser married couple who don’t know a damn thing about soccer. They love making money. Someone should tell investigators to look into them. THEY SUCK
                You lost me at:
                “They love making money”
                Who out of all youth sports doesn’t love to make money!
                I’m sure Bernie has your vote.

Comment

I welcome Surf. They will make everyone else Up their Game. Welcome Boys.

Comment

More Money More Problems

Comment

The futures bright, the futures blue & white!!

Comment

MISSION STATEMENT
                        The mission of the San Diego Surf Soccer Club is to create the ‘Best of the Best’ experiences and opportunities for youth soccer players through our clubs, events and facilities.

Comment

MISSION STATEMENT
                          The mission of the San Diego Surf Soccer Club is to create the ‘Best of the Best’ experiences and opportunities for youth soccer players through our clubs, events and facilities.
                          The Mission of New England Surf Soccer Club is to be a cheap facsimile of and exploit the brand created by San Diego Surf Soccer Club by screwing over the soccer community of Massachusetts once again and bleeding it dry of every last nickel. GPS is dead, long live New England Surf!

Super Cool!

Comment

Ask the families who were initially fooled by their NY entrance. It's gone nowhere.

Comment

“People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.” Knock knock.

Comment

“People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.” Knock knock.
                                Absolutely.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X