Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    75% of the FESA kids started training with him after he quit the fleet. When he does his camps he doesn't call them Armada camps or training either. He keeps himself distanced in case he has to bail again. Even the press release had his brand all over it. He's about himself and his brand, Epic GK. His desire is to do something bigger than club soccer and make GK's better. Do stop with that nonsense talk. Remember he already quit Armada once this year.
    Purely epic failure at armada!

Comment

75% of the FESA kids started training with him after he quit the fleet. When he does his camps he doesn't call them Armada camps or training either. He keeps himself distanced in case he has to bail again. Even the press release had his brand all over it. He's about himself and his brand, Epic GK. His desire is to do something bigger than club soccer and make GK's better. Do stop with that nonsense talk. Remember he already quit Armada once this year.
      I cannot argue your message at all. You have just confirmed your fesa kids go to the Armada GK coach for outside training. Fortunately we get his training via our Armada membership for DA/ECNL levels. He is a business man (training, glove line, Flagler College, etc) first so yes he has his own brand to build and his outside training like most coaches do. He left the first time because Elmar didn't take the GK program seriously (board didn't like his company having Armada gear posted on it) and Daryl had to do what he thought was right. It suffered for our kids. Now under PC, he has made the right choice to bring back the best GK trainer and will have a priority on the GK program. Luckily with his marketing skills for himself and Armada plastered all over his social media, its marketing for Armada as well. Armada does not market themselves as well as fesa, so this is a good thing. So no nonsense talk from me and I am close to the situation so stop trying to outwit me on this subject. I do encourage you to keep supporting him at his GK Academy. Your kids will surely benefit. And don't worry, his Epic GK camps and training are all him and nothing to do with Armada. Hate Armada all you want but when he does his Epic training, do it! You will not be disappointed.

Comment

I cannot argue your message at all. You have just confirmed your fesa kids go to the Armada GK coach for outside training. Fortunately we get his training via our Armada membership for DA/ECNL levels. He is a business man (training, glove line, Flagler College, etc) first so yes he has his own brand to build and his outside training like most coaches do. He left the first time because Elmar didn't take the GK program seriously (board didn't like his company having Armada gear posted on it) and Daryl had to do what he thought was right. It suffered for our kids. Now under PC, he has made the right choice to bring back the best GK trainer and will have a priority on the GK program. Luckily with his marketing skills for himself and Armada plastered all over his social media, its marketing for Armada as well. Armada does not market themselves as well as fesa, so this is a good thing. So no nonsense talk from me and I am close to the situation so stop trying to outwit me on this subject. I do encourage you to keep supporting him at his GK Academy. Your kids will surely benefit. And don't worry, his Epic GK camps and training are all him and nothing to do with Armada. Hate Armada all you want but when he does his Epic training, do it! You will not be disappointed.
        Armada is failing and needs coaches desperately. It's no big surprise he was hired back on. Most of the directors have a side gig. PC has a side gig. TK has a side gig called happy feet. No bad have a DA position with a side gig! $$$$$$ It creates a conflict of interest! The board is corrupt and can't do anything about it now. Most of the better coaches leave and start their own side gig. Check out Gavin Carlin's business.

https://www.goodladsoccer.com/

Comment

If your players get his training why do many of them pay extra to go to his training?

Comment

If your players get his training why do many of them pay extra to go to his training?
            Because it is a specialty position that should be worked on as much as possible. Team training as a keeper is much less important than for field players. Better to have more keeper training. That is why!

Comment

Because it is a specialty position that should be worked on as much as possible. Team training as a keeper is much less important than for field players. Better to have more keeper training. That is why!
              Do you have a new executive director yet to make jokes about? gk training...yawn.

Comment

he's an animal

Comment

he's an animal
                  What kind of animal, a squid?

Comment

he's an animal
                    Vag-oceros

Comment

Vag-oceros
                      Tick tock who will be dropped?

Comment

Tick tock who will be dropped?
                        Someone else getting axed?

Comment

Someone else getting axed?
                          Not too many good coaches left! Directors lol

Comment

Not too many good coaches left! Directors lol
                            Can’t say I agree with you here. Our family and several others left FESA for Armada, and I can honestly say that the coaching across the board is significantly better at Armada. Both on the boys and girls side.

Comment

Can’t say I agree with you here. Our family and several others left FESA for Armada, and I can honestly say that the coaching across the board is significantly better at Armada. Both on the boys and girls side.
                              I don’t care what you think. The executive director bailed!

Comment

I don’t care what you think. The executive director bailed!
                                As Executive Directors tend to do. Don’t forget your boy Bubb was at 3 or more clubs prior to FESA. Won’t be long.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X