• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Johnny M would make a good president
    You can't be serious?

Comment

Board positions are not paid. EH is paid by the club as this is his income. He would never run for a board position. wishfill thinking.
      No they are not paid positions, but coaches are paid positions. You have coaches on the board that are paid and that is a conflict of interest. So they are their own bosses. There should be no coaches allowed to be in board positions. They can rule without consequence.

Comment

Bring back DS, he is the most level headed person still with the club and has vast knowledge of what it takes to make the club successful.

Comment

No they are not paid positions, but coaches are paid positions. You have coaches on the board that are paid and that is a conflict of interest. So they are their own bosses. There should be no coaches allowed to be in board positions. They can rule without consequence.
          So who would you put on the board smart guy (or girl)

Comment

Bring back DS, he is the most level headed person still with the club and has vast knowledge of what it takes to make the club successful.
            You sir are ridiculous. DS is the reason this club went downhill in the first place. Tell me anything he did that was positive?

Comment

You sir are ridiculous. DS is the reason this club went downhill in the first place. Tell me anything he did that was positive?
              Well he didn't spend money on countless and useless billboards across town.

Comment

What a waste of funds those billboards were. I suggest LFC contact Adrian Heath, I hear he is looking for a job.

Comment

What a waste of funds those billboards were. I suggest LFC contact Adrian Heath, I hear he is looking for a job.
                  Who is Adrian Heath?

Comment

So who would you put on the board smart guy (or girl)
                    Someone that is not a coach. There are a lot of great people in this community and in this club. It would be great to have someone that is interested in the entire club first and not just their team first. Not saying our board members do, but it would be easy for one's vision and decision making to be clouded. I have nothing negative to say about the individuals that are on the board. They sacrifice their time and do it without pay. I just feel like it is a conflict of interest. Businesses and other professional organizations are not run like that for that reason.

Comment

Johnny M would make a good president
                      He should stick to coaching. He is a good coach, one of the better ones. He should step down from the board. He is not a good politician.

Comment

The club was on a steady and consistent rise during TR's last year, and during DS's two years. From an image standpoint, transparency standpoint, CDL results, quality of players, total numbers, licensing level. When DC got himself elected, that is when things started going downhill. First year results were down immediately. Now going into his second year, results down, numbers down, fees up (double in some cases), more players left, and club spending money in an irresponsible manner. He is not a "bad" guy by any means, but definitely the wrong guy/personality for the job.

Comment

He should stick to coaching. He is a good coach, one of the better ones. He should step down from the board. He is not a good politician.
                          He is a perfect politician

Comment

The club was on a steady and consistent rise during TR's last year, and during DS's two years. From an image standpoint, transparency standpoint, CDL results, quality of players, total numbers, licensing level. When DC got himself elected, that is when things started going downhill. First year results were down immediately. Now going into his second year, results down, numbers down, fees up (double in some cases), more players left, and club spending money in an irresponsible manner. He is not a "bad" guy by any means, but definitely the wrong guy/personality for the job.

Agreement here

Comment

Agreement here as well. I just wish DS and the board would have held AA more accountable for his DOC duties.

Comment

Doubt the rule or are bosses.. You need to have at least one competitive and one rec coach on the board at any time since they are the (along with DOCs) arms and legs of the club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X