Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunrise

Which coach is not productive at sunrise club?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    To answer your question we should think what is the main role for a youth soccer coach, which is development. On that matter, all Sunrise coaches are not productive.
    If you look at recruiting (poaching if you will), some of them are good.
    Winning at Sunrise is result of good recruiting, not development.

Comment

Real question, is there really nothing to do in Sunrise? I thought the TBU/WFF, JFC/FESA threads were bad, Sunrise/Weston folks have zero life

Comment

The threads are 10-1 people bashing Sunrise.
        Mostly people from Sunrise are just defending their position against ongoing lies and BS.

Real question, is there really nothing to do in Sunrise? I thought the TBU/WFF, JFC/FESA threads were bad, Sunrise/Weston folks have zero life

Comment

To answer your question we should think what is the main role for a youth soccer coach, which is development. On that matter, all Sunrise coaches are not productive.
          Same with the local high schools. Recruit and win the other private schools and public schools.

Comment

:)you know what ,if the coach is recruiting,bringing good players to sunrise and going to showcase tournaments I will take my kid in a minute to that club or team ,that's a no brainer....

Comment

Originally posted by seeyou View Post
              :)you know what ,if the coach is recruiting,bringing good players to sunrise and going to showcase tournaments I will take my kid in a minute to that club or team ,that's a no brainer....
              If you like to see your kid NOT playing, go ahead, because if you are not paying some "extra" that's what is going to happen.

Comment

They have there teams set and they will only need benchwarmer and you will fit in just right.

Comment

People crazy to stay at Sunrise just to stay pon a black team Bench playa wi nuh help di pickney progress but regress

Comment

Same with the local high schools. Recruit and win the other private schools and public schools.
                    St Thomas wrote the book. Then, American Heritage took the blue print and is blowing STA out of the water!

Comment

I agree because I see it happening all the time. We left and they want us back now. I will never return no matter what deal they put on the table. You lost us for good for not treating us like we don't exist.Best decision last season to leave.

Comment

I agree because I see it happening all the time. We left and they want us back now. I will never return no matter what deal they put on the table. You lost us for good for not treating us like we don't exist.Best decision last season to leave.
                        Once you leave the relief and happiness feels so good. Who wants to return to Sunrise to be grey, gloomy, and miserable or be labeled as a vulture or nasty parent?

Comment

Maybe the label is true?
                          Based on all of your posts it sure seems to be.

Once you leave the relief and happiness feels so good. Who wants to return to Sunrise to be grey, gloomy, and miserable or be labeled as a vulture or nasty parent?

Comment

Just so many

Comment

Most leaving to Coral Springs the new south florida club power house !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X