U18 Girls - 2015/2016 Top Teams and Contenders

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd that OCYS ECNL couldn't beat an obscure team from the panhandle in state cup today.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Odd that OCYS ECNL couldn't beat an obscure team from the panhandle in state cup today.
      Really odd considering OCYS ECNL did not play today. And if you think Texans are an obscure team you've obviously been living under a rock.

Comment

Really odd considering OCYS ECNL did not play today. And if you think Texans are an obscure team you've obviously been living under a rock.
        Says the OCYS ECNL parent who got their butt whipped today.

Comment

Says the OCYS ECNL parent who got their butt whipped today.
          How many girls played with Purple today? Texans are solid team, but hard to believe OCYS would lose that badly.

Comment

same team that gets to walk in to second round of state cup most years - with no seeding points, they've been special..until now... this year everyone else catches up to them... and everyone walks into 2nd rd.

Comment

How many girls played with Purple today? Texans are solid team, but hard to believe OCYS would lose that badly.
              The Texans are for real. My daughters team played them and they have a girl who I believe signed with Florida State and she is such a good player. She makes everyone else on the team a better player. She is not a selfish player. She set up more goals than she scored. But even without her the team is solid.

Comment

The Texans are for real. My daughters team played them and they have a girl who I believe signed with Florida State and she is such a good player. She makes everyone else on the team a better player. She is not a selfish player. She set up more goals than she scored. But even without her the team is solid.
                I don't see anybody on their roster committed to FSU. There is a girl from their area committed to FSU but she's not shown on their roster.

Comment

I don't see anybody on their roster committed to FSU. There is a girl from their area committed to FSU but she's not shown on their roster.
                  http://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/...ORTS/150729493

Comment

Watched some of her highlights. Looks good against the hillbilly competition up in the panhandle.

Comment

Watched some of her highlights. Looks good against the hillbilly competition up in the panhandle.
                      Texans are up to the task against any competition. Florida teams don't play Panhandle (a/k/a South Alabama) teams that much due to the distance but don't be fooled.

Comment

Texans are up to the task against any competition. Florida teams don't play Panhandle (a/k/a South Alabama) teams that much due to the distance but don't be fooled.
                        I surprised there aren't any Alabama teams in their game history given their proximity. Do they play soccer in Alabama?

Comment

I surprised there aren't any Alabama teams in their game history given their proximity. Do they play soccer in Alabama?
                          your game history is whatever you want to make it. leave some in, leave some out...

Comment

your game history is whatever you want to make it. leave some in, leave some out...
                            Not if it's a GotSoccer event.

Comment

Not if it's a GotSoccer event.
                              true those events do get counted. others, not so much. which is why some prefer SINC. no ranking system is perfect though.

Comment

Any good games this weekend? I miss the old supercomputer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X