Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, the ignorance is strong in this one.

Here are the Video Games Sales Rankings for April 2016

1) Dark Souls III (PS4, Xbox One)
    2) Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
    3) MLB 16: The Show (PS4, PS3)
    4) Tom Clancy’s The Division (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
    5) Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)
    6) Minecraft (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3)
    7) Quantum Break (Xbox One)
    8) Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3, PC)
    9) NBA 2K16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3)
    10) Star Fox: Zero (Wii U)

So is MLB being third in sales a good thing and "on the map" in your business world? MLB the Show 2015 sold over a 1,000,000 units for $50,000,000 in 2015. Is $50,000,000 of sales a good thing and "on the map" in your world?
    If you are trying to disprove me with sales figures, get the annual sales figures. You only posted the month of April. MLB comes out in the spring so the spring sales figures should be strong. What are the Fall sales figures for FIFA? Madden? You are just looking at April. You need the annual numbers to refute my statement.

Comment

Soccer in US will suffer in comparison to other countries due to the expense it takes to play on high level teams. No other sport has this high costs to play. It seems only middle class an above can afford it. With travel expenses, fees, tournament costs, etc I spent almost 6,000 dollars in total last year. If we get DA for the girls side it will help when they are 14 but most can't afford what it takes to get your kid at that level for those initial years. There are plenty of potential superstar athletes but they are not all financially capable to play.

Comment

Soccer in US will suffer in comparison to other countries due to the expense it takes to play on high level teams. No other sport has this high costs to play. It seems only middle class an above can afford it. With travel expenses, fees, tournament costs, etc I spent almost 6,000 dollars in total last year. If we get DA for the girls side it will help when they are 14 but most can't afford what it takes to get your kid at that level for those initial years. There are plenty of potential superstar athletes but they are not all financially capable to play.
        Girls side does not suffer like the men's side, they actually win in the world. DA is not free. It is a pay to play system, period.

Comment

If you are trying to disprove me with sales figures, get the annual sales figures. You only posted the month of April. MLB comes out in the spring so the spring sales figures should be strong. What are the Fall sales figures for FIFA? Madden? You are just looking at April. You need the annual numbers to refute my statement.
          I guess you can't read. The MLB The Show 2015 in the year 2015 sold over 1,000,000 units and had a revenue of $50,000,000. In the business world these figures make businessmen happy. This is easily found in VGN. Gamers like me know this, and I wrongly concluded from your post that you were a gamer too. My bad. You do know this is the year 2016 and that 2016 has come and gone?

Comment

I guess you can't read. The MLB The Show 2015 in the year 2015 sold over 1,000,000 units and had a revenue of $50,000,000. In the business world these figures make businessmen happy. This is easily found in VGN. Gamers like me know this, and I wrongly concluded from your post that you were a gamer too. My bad. You do know this is the year 2016 and that 2016 has come and gone?
            Typo: the year 2016 and that 2015

Comment

USA 3 Colombia 2
              Que Viva Colombia

Comment

Girls side does not suffer like the men's side, they actually win in the world. DA is not free. It is a pay to play system, period.
                Seriosly, aside the US and a couple other nations , NOBODY gives a pluck about women's soccer....I agree with Sepp Blatter..."
                women should have skimpier kit to increase the popularity of the game. "Let the women play in more feminine clothes like they do in volleyball"... a ploy to grab the attention of a potential male audience — but they stupidely ignored his advice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X