• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunrise sting

Delete
    Last edited by seeyou; 08-23-2019, 10:00 AM. Reason: HARRASMENT

UEFA b

Originally posted by seeyou View Post
    one sunrise coach [ m r ]what coaching license he has.if you coach u 13s and up u need to have a,b,c,d licenses to coach any state cup games,,
    if coach mr has a[ f ] license not good enough to coach state cup...
    We appreciate yours concerns but MR has his UEFA B license.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is he qualified to teach U14 players playing 11v11?

Level 3, UEFA B Licence (focus on functions, phases of play and 8v8 games)
      Find work in Centres of Excellence and Academies
      You have 2 years, but can usually be completed in 12-18 months

Comment

Hahahahaha another lie

Comment

I love the whole license thing. There are b license coaches that are awful and d license coaches that are great.

Comment

Originally posted by seeyou View Post
            one sunrise coach [ m r ]what coaching license he has.if you coach u 13s and up u need to have a,b,c,d licenses to coach any state cup games,,
            if coach mr has a[ f ] license not good enough to coach state cup...
            He can sell you a dream but the nightmare will start as soon as you register your child trust me. Do not bother to waste your time with this coach or you and your family will be wasting time and lots of money for nothing good that will come out of it.

Comment

Is he qualified to teach U14 players playing 11v11?

Level 3, UEFA B Licence (focus on functions, phases of play and 8v8 games)
              Find work in Centres of Excellence and Academies
              You have 2 years, but can usually be completed in 12-18 months
              I doubt MR obtained this license. He would know how to coach and he clearly does not know how to. Influenced by parents who are in charge of a team does not qualify him as a good coach.

Comment

Yeah right....how did he get this license?

Comment

He can sell you a dream but the nightmare will start as soon as you register your child trust me. Do not bother to waste your time with this coach or you and your family will be wasting time and lots of money for nothing good that will come out of it.
                  Parents look at the games and practices and that will give you an idea on how the coaches and club looks like.

Comment

Parents look at the games and practices and that will give you an idea on how the coaches and club looks like.
                    We did and Sunrise u14 was not good at all. They looked like rec players running around playing kick ball.

Comment

We did and Sunrise u14 was not good at all. They looked like rec players running around playing kick ball.
                      I watched a few of their games but one game in particular stood out the most when the director GC was screaming with the coach MR and some lady on the coaches side. Unpleasant feeling for the players. The sunrise parents were screaming at the other players and their parents. Soccer could be competitive but you do not need to disrespect or use profanity with anyone because you are losing. The players will produce better if you just talk to them and not put their self-esteem on the floor. Sunrise coaches and directors only care about their egos from what I witnessed. Not a club to have anyone of my children be part of.

Comment

I watched a few of their games but one game in particular stood out the most when the director GC was screaming with the coach MR and some lady on the coaches side. Unpleasant feeling for the players. The sunrise parents were screaming at the other players and their parents. Soccer could be competitive but you do not need to disrespect or use profanity with anyone because you are losing. The players will produce better if you just talk to them and not put their self-esteem on the floor. Sunrise coaches and directors only care about their egos from what I witnessed. Not a club to have anyone of my children be part of.
                        The Wins is all this club cares about and nothing more.

Comment

And gotsoccer.com points and rankings too

Comment

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

And gotsoccer.com points and rankings too
                            And only the black teams.

Comment

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

And only the black teams.
                              Also, the elite teams that are coached by directors or JL other than that they do not care about the other teams. (#1or#2)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X