Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nader FC

Now we heard that Nader and the administrator Mrs Maureen are getting a divorce.
    Could it be all financial so they wont have a conflict of interest with the IRS??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

Comment

Moron FC

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Now we heard that Nader and the administrator Mrs Maureen are getting a divorce.
      Could it be all financial so they wont have a conflict of interest with the IRS??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????
      Since when did being married and working at the same location become a conflict of interest with the IRS. Are you f*#king stupid or just trying to act stupid. Either way you have s%%t for brains.

Comment

It was always a conflict of interest, one person writes checks the other signs them. Hello, sounds like a huge conflict, wouldn't you say

Comment

Problem still there .

It was always a conflict of interest, one person writes checks the other signs them. Hello, sounds like a huge conflict, wouldn't you say
          Must be pretty desperate to put NEW DOC post on TS to calm down these other chats .
          You can put anyone as DOC and the problem still remains . Maureen .

I wonder how many clubs have a non soccer club manager ?? And how much is it costing Pinecrest families??

Comment

This is why they raised the registration by almost $200 imagine $1,500 for U8 they are running out of money and they need to raise registration. You wanna know where the money is going. to the King of IRAN , his former wife and their son.

U8: $1500

U9/U10: $1600

U11-U15: $1700

U16+: $1600

Comment

Anyone ever experience Maureen writing a check and Nader right there to sign it. Hello, who is watching what's going on in the office.

Comment

Anyone ever experience Maureen writing a check and Nader right there to sign it. Hello, who is watching what's going on in the office.
                Man I really dislike Pinecrest and everything they stand for but I can't even support you You are pathetic You have a personal Issue against the ayatollah and family but I like them because they are taking all the Pinecrest rich suckers for a ride Love it

Comment

She is a nightmare ..
                  I once took in a sponsor check for my kids team to office and her attitude is horrible .
                  No gratitude .
                  I hear they have lost all their sponsors and are asking parents / teams to sponsor front . Back of uniforms or entire age divisions .

When sponsors are walking away and parents get treated bad for any help they give it is not good .

Comment

Soccer Mom's should not be running a major or once major club. The idiot that allowed this to happen she never be allowed around the game again. Better yet, he or she should be shot. Would anyone happen to know who is responsible for this? I remember the last time a soccer mom was involved she stole $250,000 from FYSA. You think that could be happening st Pinecrest with husband and wife situation?

Comment

Soccer Mom's should not be running a major or once major club. The idiot that allowed this to happen she never be allowed around the game again. Better yet, he or she should be shot. Would anyone happen to know who is responsible for this? I remember the last time a soccer mom was involved she stole $250,000 from FYSA. You think that could be happening st Pinecrest with husband and wife situation?
                      You are a sad human being You really think anything is going to change by you posting on TS

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        soccer mom's should not be running a major or once major club. The idiot that allowed this to happen she never be allowed around the game again. Better yet, he or she should be shot. Would anyone happen to know who is responsible for this? I remember the last time a soccer mom was involved she stole $250,000 from fysa. You think that could be happening st pinecrest with husband and wife situation?
                        nick, please come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You are a sad human being You really think anything is going to change by you posting on TS
                          People need to know what is happening and hopefully something will get done to get rid of the
                          current administration. Why do these people want to stay involved? They have created all the problems for the club and themselves. They should resign, get them the hell away from the game and money.

Comment

Comment

C'mon Pinecrest gives us the figures, how many players bailed out on the club including your recreation program.We can find out from FYSA if you choose not to tell us.

Comment

C'mon Pinecrest gives us the figures, how many players bailed out on the club including your recreation program.We can find out from FYSA if you choose not to tell us.
                                27 in total. 5 of the players do not count due to they were undocumented immigrants. Anything else you would like to know?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X