Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northwest Soccer Waste Land

Been here a few years now. Yes I'm from the other side of the pond. Anyway when will people or governing groups/affiliates and clubs realize that you are in it to promote players development not further your own kingdom.
    I know money makes all of you go week at the knees, but with saying that how much money are you looking to loose not being in Russia?
    I know you you feel that you can operate on this island basis plan, but at some point you have to understand this is the World's game and you have to start to play promote and development to compete.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Been here a few years now. Yes I'm from the other side of the pond. Anyway when will people or governing groups/affiliates and clubs realize that you are in it to promote players development not further your own kingdom.
    I know money makes all of you go week at the knees, but with saying that how much money are you looking to loose not being in Russia?
    I know you you feel that you can operate on this island basis plan, but at some point you have to understand this is the World's game and you have to start to play promote and development to compete.
    1.) Based on your grammar alone, I’m pretty sure you aren’t from the UK.

2.) this might be the worst post I’ve seen in ‘weaks’.

Comment

This forum is the wasteland.

Anonymous adults posting about kids.

Boring.....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        This forum is the wasteland.

Anonymous adults posting about kids.

Boring.....
        Yet you persist.
        Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X