Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OC has been a revolving door of coaches and directors. This can’t be good for development
    A Brazilian business guy who never kicked a ball in his life is running the show. Enough said and all you need to know.

Comment

A Brazilian business guy who never kicked a ball in his life is running the show. Enough said and all you need to know.
      GB and CM have been in charge from the onset of the youth club. Day# 1... and .... what a mess

Comment

Pedigree doesn’t matter running a soccer club if you can’t lead and choose good coaches. That is the problem at OC. They need more good coaches, not just ex players but explayers who can coach.
        Major issue. OC is converting ex players who can’t get a paycheck from playing to coaches. These coaches are in paycheck mode only

Comment

GB and CM have been in charge from the onset of the youth club. Day# 1... and .... what a mess
          Don’t disagree with this, and will add that one of the failings of the Brazilian is he wouldn’t let any of the academy directors who came thru run the dynamic duo off.

Comment

Don’t disagree with this, and will add that one of the failings of the Brazilian is he wouldn’t let any of the academy directors who came thru run the dynamic duo off.
            They don’t run anything, they were demoted to just coaches long ago. The problem is the Brazilian won’t let anyone run the club and he needs a soccer guy like Paul from Atlanta. The club is being run down in every direction. It is so sad.

Comment

They don’t run anything, they were demoted to just coaches long ago. The problem is the Brazilian won’t let anyone run the club and he needs a soccer guy like Paul from Atlanta. The club is being run down in every direction. It is so sad.
              Don't be fooled. They have been running things for a very long time and this year has been the worst because nobody was watching. Until now.

Comment

Don't be fooled. They have been running things for a very long time and this year has been the worst because nobody was watching. Until now.
                If they were running things wouldn’t they have put themselves in charge at least a title? I think sometimes people just like to peddle their own theories with out knowing anything. What I do know is it has not been the same since the Brazialian took control. AH just came back on Saturday and kick our butt. Ian By his side. The club is a mess from the top. That is the problem, not just some little peon coaches you get some sort of pleasure from making fun of. I think our owner has made it abundently clear he is trying to sell the club. Look up sell offs 101 and you will a correlation to what is happening to OC pro team right now.

Comment

If they were running things wouldn’t they have put themselves in charge at least a title? I think sometimes people just like to peddle their own theories with out knowing anything. What I do know is it has not been the same since the Brazialian took control. AH just came back on Saturday and kick our butt. Ian By his side. The club is a mess from the top. That is the problem, not just some little peon coaches you get some sort of pleasure from making fun of. I think our owner has made it abundently clear he is trying to sell the club. Look up sell offs 101 and you will a correlation to what is happening to OC pro team right now.
                  Well said! Keep in mind that AH had two losing MLS seasons here in Orlando and made horrible player selections of which most are gone and many out of the league. AH also had losing season in Minnesota last year. I don’t believe for one moment that AH is the OC savior

The Brazilian simply does not want to fund youth dev soccer and neither did PR. PR used the Youth club to advance his MLS value

Comment

That's why they are smarter then you and have lasted this long. Why put a target on your back with a public title or position when you can call all the shots from a distance, keep your "daytime" real jobs in tact, and blame the puppet or interim director and say "it wasnt me " when the club falls apart? They are fantastic at deferring any responsibility or taking blame unless they are directly involved. If you have been around longer than a year you would clearly know these things junior.

Comment

Well said! Keep in mind that AH had two losing MLS seasons here in Orlando and made horrible player selections of which most are gone and many out of the league. AH also had losing season in Minnesota last year. I don’t believe for one moment that AH is the OC savior

The Brazilian simply does not want to fund youth dev soccer and neither did PR. PR used the Youth club to advance his MLS value
                      Heaths MLS coaching record is a losing one. Going on 4th season after 3 losing seasons. He was handed Kaká and didn’t use him properly. Kaká wanted his out and the Brazilian owner followed his wishes

Comment

That's why they are smarter then you and have lasted this long. Why put a target on your back with a public title or position when you can call all the shots from a distance, keep your "daytime" real jobs in tact, and blame the puppet or interim director and say "it wasnt me " when the club falls apart? They are fantastic at deferring any responsibility or taking blame unless they are directly involved. If you have been around longer than a year you would clearly know these things junior.
                        Have been around and have seem them demoted to just coach. If you were around you would know the calls are being made by the Flavio. He is the owner. McDonough knew it and longwell knew it. Flavio is a business man, not soccer and he will profit from this club. Unfortunately that doesnt equate to being good for soccer but the club will survive.

Comment

Why can’t oc have an owner like Will Ferral! He was so funny for the LA game!

Comment

Heaths MLS coaching record is a losing one. Going on 4th season after 3 losing seasons. He was handed Kaká and didn’t use him properly. Kaká wanted his out and the Brazilian owner followed his wishes
                            Kaká was a FIFA footballer of the year. How can you have two losing seasons with this type of talent on your roster. Kaká was the highest paid player in MLS. A owner should have some level of expectation on this factor alone.

Comment

Kaká was a FIFA footballer of the year. How can you have two losing seasons with this type of talent on your roster. Kaká was the highest paid player in MLS. A owner should have some level of expectation on this factor alone.
                              Kaka was on vacation, man. He was done. Played at 55%. “Hurt” most of the time. Sold a ton of shirts, face if the club, blah, blah, blah. But he was a liability, especially sucking up essentially the entire salary cap. Better off without him. Nocerino same, just not on same magnitude.

Comment

Kaka was on vacation, man. He was done. Played at 55%. “Hurt” most of the time. Sold a ton of shirts, face if the club, blah, blah, blah. But he was a liability, especially sucking up essentially the entire salary cap. Better off without him. Nocerino same, just not on same magnitude.
                                You must deal with top class players differently then College draft picks. AH could not handle Kaká

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X