2/10th a cent also known as Halfpenny

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Paul shaw
            Larry Curly and Mo

Comment

Paul shaw
              Disfunctional. The youth club only has 1 or 2 coaches that are any good and there seems to be no plan to solve for thatbefore tryouts. That pretty much describes every club in this area. With the DA being dismantled from OC and sold off to the highest bidder, it has now made you look at who is running the youth club and will they have good coaches with the boys and girls DA being gone. Now that the playing field is leveled, and we are all ecnl, where should I put my kid. I am looking at a coach at this point, not a club because I see every club as a problem. It is kind of like our political system. I am now an independent looking for the best spot for my kid. At one point that would have been DA but now that is so messed up, it is a real issue.

Comment

Disfunctional. The youth club only has 1 or 2 coaches that are any good and there seems to be no plan to solve for thatbefore tryouts. That pretty much describes every club in this area. With the DA being dismantled from OC and sold off to the highest bidder, it has now made you look at who is running the youth club and will they have good coaches with the boys and girls DA being gone. Now that the playing field is leveled, and we are all ecnl, where should I put my kid. I am looking at a coach at this point, not a club because I see every club as a problem. It is kind of like our political system. I am now an independent looking for the best spot for my kid. At one point that would have been DA but now that is so messed up, it is a real issue.
                The Paul Shaw appointment a few years back was a favor to him. His lack of leadership is apparent. No direction and No Idea of what the youth landscape is all about. Shaw did not play college soccer but more of a wannabe professional English player that played with 9-10 clubs over his career but never a main stay at any organization. Nice enough guy and pleasant to talk to but not sure how to manage a club business

Comment

Larry Curly and Mo
                  Dumb and Dumber

Comment

Dumb and Dumber
                    You give OC to much credit.

Comment

The Paul Shaw appointment a few years back was a favor to him. His lack of leadership is apparent. No direction and No Idea of what the youth landscape is all about. Shaw did not play college soccer but more of a wannabe professional English player that played with 9-10 clubs over his career but never a main stay at any organization. Nice enough guy and pleasant to talk to but not sure how to manage a club business
                      But obviously has a far better pedigree in the game then you do

Comment

Larry Curly and Mo
                        Leaders? Are you joking? What leaders. Leaders stay and finish a job they don’t tuck and run to South Florida for the next GIG

Comment

But obviously has a far better pedigree in the game then you do
                          Pedigree doesn’t matter running a soccer club if you can’t lead and choose good coaches. That is the problem at OC. They need more good coaches, not just ex players but explayers who can coach.

Comment

Pedigree doesn’t matter running a soccer club if you can’t lead and choose good coaches. That is the problem at OC. They need more good coaches, not just ex players but explayers who can coach.
                            OC has been a revolving door of coaches and directors. This can’t be good for development

Comment

If you have any issues call Paul. 1-888- call- Paul

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X