U15b (2003) state cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celtic u15 boys are playing wellington, lakeland, and gosa in round 2. Good luck getting out of that group.

Comment

I mean they are a decent side. I watched them play boynton beach in Disney just to see how they were. They were heavily possession dependent. Goal was way offside that boynton beach scored and probably should have been a tie.

Comment

Dont count them out. They beat wff east lake, and tied lakeland. Also no one remembers but they beat weston black last year 1-0 in a figo tournament. They are a good team, they just dont play too many tournaments so they are not ranked so high.

Comment

LOL. No way they beat weston last year.

Comment

Celtic Fc

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Dont count Celtic U15 boys out of this. They may play cdl but they won cdl by a landslide and have put up decent results against lakeland fc(tie) and lost to boynton beach 1-0 because of an offside goal. They may pull out some sort of achievement.
            They also got 2nd in USA Leage😂😂😂

Comment

USA league doesnt even count. Plus they beat braden river and they are supposedly really good because the beat wff bradenton(12th in the state) and the tbu ecnl team.

Comment

USA league doesnt even count. Plus they beat braden river and they are supposedly really good because the beat wff bradenton(12th in the state) and the tbu ecnl team.
                Losing to whysa kicks and Cape Coral does not sound like a "decent" team. Sorry dude your kid's team sucks

Comment

My kid is not on that team but i saw both of those games. They got there 10 minutes before the game both times and had no bench, and were missing all of their starters. Plus if they arent decent explain how they lost a nail biter to boynton beach, the favorites to win this tournament.

Comment

Losing to whysa kicks and Cape Coral does not sound like a "decent" team. Sorry dude your kid's team sucks
                    Arsehole

Comment

Arsehole
                      What does that mean

Comment

LOL Just found out that Celtic tied lakeland and lakeland beat boynton beach. I guess celtic may have somewhat of a decent team. I just have never heard of them, but who knows, no one ever heard of Ives Thunder and they went from 73rd in the state to 1st in the state in 4 months.

Comment

I have seen Celtic U15 play. They can keep a ton of possession but they cant score. They out-played boynton beach, just got an unlucky call from the linesmen in the opening minutes.

Comment

Overcome

I have seen Celtic U15 play. They can keep a ton of possession but they cant score. They out-played boynton beach, just got an unlucky call from the linesmen in the opening minutes.
                            True winners can overcome "unlucky" (code word for bad) calls

Comment

My Predictions

Group A-boynton beach and south Miami
                              Group B-parkland and west pines
                              Group C-team BOCA and Florida Rush
                              Group D- ACYS spirit and Doral
                              Group E- West pines and Florida West
                              Group F- Ives estate and Braden River
                              Group G- wellington and Lakeland
                              Group H- Weston and palm beach

Comment

lmao. Lakeland is garbage. I say celtic U15 can pull it out to the next round but thats where it gets difficult for them. All celtic U15 does is play longball to a couple of there forwards who beat you 1v1 and send in a somewhat good cross. If you play man to man though they hhave nothing. Backline is super strong though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X