Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh you’re crazy. The best, the best the best. CCRI has never been so good. Girls are flocking to play for him.
    It’s not as if JM has a lot of other RI coaches to beat out.

Comment

Never amazes me how dilusional girls club parents are! What makes you qualified to make such a statement?

Last year JM coached CCRI to a 3-4 record after many girls left the team. In 9 years at PC he had 1 winning season 9-7-2. He finished his D1 head coaching career w/ 51 wins in 9 season compared to the current coach who has 43 wins in 4 seasons and 4 winning seasons.

As for club is he was run out of scorpion sc Ecnl in 1.5 season with many disappointed players and parents. He didn’t win a single RI state cup last year with 3 NEFC SE teams. And those teams you mentioned that are going to sweep states this year didn’t appear in a single final.. 04’s lost 3-1 to a 05/04 Bruno team in the semis who beat bayside 3-1, 02 lost to GPS South 3-2 who then lost to Bayside 7-0 in the finals. And the 01’s lost 1-0 to Bruno in the semis who then lost to bayside 3-1 in the finals.

You want to say the guy is a good coach fine, you want to say he is the best youth coach you have seen in your 5 years of watching little girls soccer ok but for the love of soccer don’t ever say JM is the best coach in the North East again. Maybe North East Rhode Island but even that’s a stretch. Get a grip soccer dad!
      You sound like a nut job. Someone hit a nerve with you huh?

Comment

You sound like a nut job. Someone hit a nerve with you huh?
        At least this guy said it how it was.

Comment

Never amazes me how dilusional girls club parents are! What makes you qualified to make such a statement?

Last year JM coached CCRI to a 3-4 record after many girls left the team. In 9 years at PC he had 1 winning season 9-7-2. He finished his D1 head coaching career w/ 51 wins in 9 season compared to the current coach who has 43 wins in 4 seasons and 4 winning seasons.

As for club is he was run out of scorpion sc Ecnl in 1.5 season with many disappointed players and parents. He didn’t win a single RI state cup last year with 3 NEFC SE teams. And those teams you mentioned that are going to sweep states this year didn’t appear in a single final.. 04’s lost 3-1 to a 05/04 Bruno team in the semis who beat bayside 3-1, 02 lost to GPS South 3-2 who then lost to Bayside 7-0 in the finals. And the 01’s lost 1-0 to Bruno in the semis who then lost to bayside 3-1 in the finals.

You want to say the guy is a good coach fine, you want to say he is the best youth coach you have seen in your 5 years of watching little girls soccer ok but for the love of soccer don’t ever say JM is the best coach in the North East again. Maybe North East Rhode Island but even that’s a stretch. Get a grip soccer dad!
          Maybe the original poster was being contrary.

Comment

Says the disgruntled ex-coach that was replaced by JM

Comment

You are talking about a community college coach. It doesn’t matter. What did he do when he was D1 coach? That says it all.

Comment

I don’t have a dog in this fight but if I had a choice I’d rather have my kid coached by a former D1 coach then some club coach with no track record except coaching some random Highschool and a D3 playing career.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X