Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacoast futsal tournament

Anyone attend this tournament in Hampton last weekend? Our team did (NOT a Seacoast team) and we have no results. There weren't playoffs but points awarded per game. I I know it's "just" a futsal tournament but our 11 year old boys are competitive and want to know how they did!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone attend this tournament in Hampton last weekend? Our team did (NOT a Seacoast team) and we have no results. There weren't playoffs but points awarded per game. I I know it's "just" a futsal tournament but our 11 year old boys are competitive and want to know how they did!
    They want to know “how they did”? No offense (honestly)... but did they go 0-3 or 3-0? Or, did they “crush” a terrible team, but lose to good team, etc.... You know how they did.... Why do you need a point system to tell them (or you)!

Comment

They want to know “how they did”? No offense (honestly)... but did they go 0-3 or 3-0? Or, did they “crush” a terrible team, but lose to good team, etc.... You know how they did.... Why do you need a point system to tell them (or you)!
      They know how many they won. They do not know how many the other teams won. It's a tournament, there were supposedly standings, and they're 11. They want to know what place they came in. Hardly unreasonable for 11 year old boys.

Comment

They also are just players who don't get a lot of opportunities to play tournaments and not against these teams. They were just excited to play in one and would like to know their place.

Comment

They know how many they won. They do not know how many the other teams won. It's a tournament, there were supposedly standings, and they're 11. They want to know what place they came in. Hardly unreasonable for 11 year old boys.
          Strange that results weren’t posted... I’ll give you that. Sounds like it was more of a “friendly” type of tournament if there weren’t standings posted. Or, maybe the “standings” were posted at the venue but no where else.

Comment

Anyone that participated knows that the results were posted very clearly near the entry / exit. I'm guessing you're a troll who did well and wants to sneakily tell the whole world about it

Comment

Anyone that participated knows that the results were posted very clearly near the entry / exit. I'm guessing you're a troll who did well and wants to sneakily tell the whole world about it
              Many teams finished before all teams in their bracket were done playing. We didn't hang around to wait the remaining games. If I was trying to brag, I'd probably be sharing the team. Just trying to get the results.

Comment

Also I only saw a monitor above the door. Is that what you're referring to? There were no results posted when we left, only schedules.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X