Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true, there will be more wins this year as the Thorns are still not attracting all of the best talent leaving the PDX ECNL clubs virtually intact. Clubs such as Crossfire Premier will be fielding their B teams as their ECNL offering, which will hold for most of the best clubs throughout the US. ECNL will not be as competitive going forward. If Portland could ever field one top club on age, these teams I believe would become much more success.

As long as DA prohibits High School smart kids and thoughtful parents will be in ECNL. Best competition and you get a life.

Comment

There are already mass defections planned in the 05 and 04 Crossfire United age groups. A group from each has already planned a move to DA at the end of the season. I think parents are weary of hearing coaches repeatedly bash DA to the girls in an attempt to keep the money coming in.

That is funny. Worst year for any kid to not play High School soccer is Freshman. Who would take that experience away from a kid?

CU 04 and 05's are dominate. Don't see any of these kids leaving.

Comment

You have achieved the ultimate D-bag award. You've one a Tea-bag
        Wow!!! aren't you the polite one.

Comment

Wow!!! aren't you the polite one.
          my comment was just as verbose as the imbecile who wrote the initial post. I figured it was the only way to communicate to someone that intellectually challenged

Comment

my comment was just as verbose as the imbecile who wrote the initial post. I figured it was the only way to communicate to someone that intellectually challenged
            Maybe you are to sensitive on this. A retort such as yours shows an actual lack of maturity.

No club in PDX upper echelon group has ever thumped another like this. Like it or not these are two best girls soccer clubs in PDX and one has clearly moved ahead.

Comment

There are already mass defections planned in the 05 and 04 Crossfire United age groups. A group from each has already planned a move to DA at the end of the season. I think parents are weary of hearing coaches repeatedly bash DA to the girls in an attempt to keep the money coming in.
              Keep dreaming. None of those girls are leaving top teams to go play for a program getting thumped 15-0.

Comment

Maybe you are to sensitive on this. A retort such as yours shows an actual lack of maturity.

No club in PDX upper echelon group has ever thumped another like this. Like it or not these are two best girls soccer clubs in PDX and one has clearly moved ahead.
                They will look great on paper I’m sure, espescially since they will be playing a lot of B teams in the NW Region.

Comment

You have achieved the ultimate D-bag award. You've one a Tea-bag
                  Sensitive FC parent spotted.

Comment

They will look great on paper I’m sure, espescially since they will be playing a lot of B teams in the NW Region.
                    It is best Comp in the West save Crossfire Premiere. All you can do is sign up to play the best. Hopefully Crossfire Premiere parents soon see the error in their ways and transition back tok ECNL.

Comment

Congratulations CU, you are the win the tallest local midget award. CU can now hope for wins over Boise and Utah so that they can finish the season with three wins. FC, you might go winless. So, what is the combined O/U on goal differential for the local ECNL teams? -75?
                      Boise and Washington Premier will be the top club in the NW region.

Comment

It is best Comp in the West save Crossfire Premiere. All you can do is sign up to play the best. Hopefully Crossfire Premiere parents soon see the error in their ways and transition back tok ECNL.
                        Hardly, Seattle Reign DA would swallow CU whole. CU isn’t playing the top competition. You can pat yourselves on the back if you beat the B teams though.. that would be an accomplishment.

Comment

Yet at the oldest age group where it really matters they can't beat a team decimated by DA departures and only able to return 4 starters from last years team while CU added talent. Those high end D1 recruits for CU aren't very Pac12 ready. I guess that's why Oregon and Oregon State suck at soccer.

Comment

Hardly, Seattle Reign DA would swallow CU whole. CU isn’t playing the top competition. You can pat yourselves on the back if you beat the B teams though.. that would be an accomplishment.
                            Will be interesting to see if Oregon ECNL will beat Washington Premier or Crossfire.

Comment

Will be interesting to see if Oregon ECNL will beat Washington Premier or Crossfire.
                              It’s Crossfire Premiere’s B team. The A team is in DA.

Comment

Ok fair point, Seattle Reign and Crossfire Premiere are the two flagship clubs in DA. They would beat CU teams. But after those two clubs and a couple California clubs DA is a struggle. As long as DA prohibits HS Soccer it will struggle. Kids need balance and USA usually understands this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X