Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    what if MOBY DICK told TALE$hip TAIL$hop smoke OMEN$trip BEAVER DAM$witch FLOOD?!

what if the SMOKINGear LIGHTERSnow JOBears are smoking NEAR SWAMP MONSTERumps?!

what if the WILD BUFFALO CHIParks smoking BISONear BULL$parking COWindyEAR$mug?!

what if they asked folks on RIO GRANDE if WACO NOgales is smoking MULES & DONKEYS?!
    Looks like the lunatic is off of work.

Comment

So looks like GDA will limp to the finish with....who knows as a coach.

Probably no DA next season.

Disappointing to say the least.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2228426]
        Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

And as a FKK ecnl parent we are leaving this embarrassing experience at FKK getting crushed every game. And we aren’t the only ones. Trust me. Flood gates are open. FKK is a joke.
        We should meet for coffee and share growth patterns for the past 3 years. OC is a dumpster fire.

Comment

So looks like GDA will limp to the finish with....who knows as a coach.

Probably no DA next season.

Disappointing to say the least.
          GDA apparently is dead.

Not sure if the problem is the board, the former director, the MLS owner, but....the complete lack of leadership and direction has been very disappointing.

There are some very talented teams and some elite players within this rudderless program and they are left hanging in the wind.

You FKK people go ahead and gloat. Enjoy. I will warn you though...only two possibilities for next year. OCs ECNL teams are going to be very strong or some FKK girls are going to be bounced out of Ecnl.

Comment

GDA apparently is dead.

Not sure if the problem is the board, the former director, the MLS owner, but....the complete lack of leadership and direction has been very disappointing.

There are some very talented teams and some elite players within this rudderless program and they are left hanging in the wind.

You FKK people go ahead and gloat. Enjoy. I will warn you though...only two possibilities for next year. OCs ECNL teams are going to be very strong or some FKK girls are going to be bounced out of Ecnl.
            I don't think it is a guarantee that all of the OC girls will stay with OC or go to FKK. Some OC girls make a considerable drive to play for OC and they may now think twice about coming back to Orlando next year. And if girls have dreams of playing for USWNT then I would expect those girls to find another GDA program instead of playing ECNL. I'm sure if OC gives up GDA that another club within 100 mile radius will pick it up as the GDA needs teams in Florida. Guess time will tell as to what happens with OC but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up keeping it, just not funding it. Anybody's guess at this point.

Comment

I don't think it is a guarantee that all of the OC girls will stay with OC or go to FKK. Some OC girls make a considerable drive to play for OC and they may now think twice about coming back to Orlando next year. And if girls have dreams of playing for USWNT then I would expect those girls to find another GDA program instead of playing ECNL. I'm sure if OC gives up GDA that another club within 100 mile radius will pick it up as the GDA needs teams in Florida. Guess time will tell as to what happens with OC but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up keeping it, just not funding it. Anybody's guess at this point.
              YNT dreams will fade as players become disillusioned by being passed over and current disarray of almost all GDA programs in the state. Pride was strongest overall program in the state. When it collapses, as it appears to be headed. You're going to see problems in Florida with GDA.

Weston and Boca are in trouble and fighting to retain players, and even coaches at Weston. IMG and WFF are just not competitive. USA has connections to US Soccer with Morgan Brian's former coach, but they're not getting the all the talent in NE florida. Barely competitive save the one age group with the two YNT players.

As far as players driving far away to play at OC, I'm not sure who and how far, so you may be correct about not making the trip.

Comment

GDA apparently is dead.

When can the current GDA players try out for another club ?. Tryouts for ECNL/NPL in OC and FKK are May 1st. If GDA players are releases in June, these 2 clubs could get messed all their teams to fix these new players.

Comment

When can the current GDA players try out for another club ?. Tryouts for ECNL/NPL in OC and FKK are May 1st. If GDA players are releases in June, these 2 clubs could get messed all their teams to fix these new players.
                  I'm sure kids can go to tryouts but that they can't play for new club until released from old club or until after season is over. And I'd be willing to bet that if a kid is wanting to move to a new club that contact has already been made and that coaches already know which kids are thinking about coming to their club prior to tryouts. And you'd better believe if a coach knew of a GDA girl from OC, and if the coach wanted them, that a roster spot would be held for that player until they are released from their current team. Happens every year, every club.

Comment

GDA apparently is dead.

Wow, thanks for the warning. Appreciate you for looking out for us.

Comment

Wow, thanks for the warning. Appreciate you for looking out for us.
                      No problem. You're welcome.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X