X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl reportedly choked by parent in soccer match fight

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/21...-by-adult.html

If horrible writing was a crime then the writer of this article would be serving life behind bars.

Comment

Reading between the lines, I side with the parent (who I'm betting was being sarcastic when he said he touched the girl.)

Comment

Refs should taken control of unruly parents from the start. A one game suspension is ridiculous.

Comment

Zero reaction. Is this **** really that normalized?

Comment

She probably deserved to be choked - especially if she or her parents were illegals. After the parent choked the player he should have called ICE and made a report so that they could raid the fields and required everyone to show proof of citizenship

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              She probably deserved to be choked - especially if she or her parents were illegals. After the parent choked the player he should have called ICE and made a report so that they could raid the fields and required everyone to show proof of citizenship
              I'm tired of illegals. They should all be choked!! MAGA!!

Comment

Mom was yelling, "Ahogarme!"

She's in to that stuff.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2219662]I'm tired of illegals. They should all be choked!! MAGA!![/QUOTE

Liberals getting desperate. LMFAO. Never heard a conservative talk this way ... only left wing lunatics too stupid to realize how transparent their dushonesty is. DemoKKKrats the party of slavery and infanticide which since affects racial groups disproportionately have s also genocide. You must be so proud.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2220672]
                    I'm tired of illegals. They should all be choked!! MAGA!![/QUOTE

Liberals getting desperate. LMFAO. Never heard a conservative talk this way ... only left wing lunatics too stupid to realize how transparent their dushonesty is. DemoKKKrats the party of slavery and infanticide which since affects racial groups disproportionately have s also genocide. You must be so proud.
                    Conservatives problem is not with illegals. It's with liberals. We need to build more jails and start putting them away. One by one we can save America from the commie left. With the liberals imprisoned and unable to enslave immigrants through bribery, we can then enact guest worker programs and optimize immigration laws to suit everyone.

Key to MAGA is putting liberals in jail. We will start with HRC. But I'm talking about all the little guys too. Like TS Russian backed trolls here 24/7 whining about the moderators because they can't win arguments and elections. When you light that joint. When you commit voter fraud or conspire to do so When you use your job as a political lever. When you materially enable infanticide or the sale of body parts from infanticide. When you attempt to use tax dollars to bribe indigent souls from other countries. When you materially mislead the unsuspecting public on corrupt sales of US uranium and deleted emails under subpoena. When you lie about being neutral media source to fraudulently gain access to federal funding. JAIL. JAIL. JAIL. AIL. JAIL. We will not rest until every one of you commies is where you belong.. JAIL.

Comment

Hey Trumpie, stick to your other two political threads for your obsession.

Comment

God, what morons Americans have become. If you can choke someone becasue they are illegal I am assuming we can shoot you (and all of your offspring) dead for being an idiot? that way our precious white american society will not be tainted by your mongoloid genes.

Comment

God, what morons Americans have become. If you can choke someone becasue they are illegal I am assuming we can shoot you (and all of your offspring) dead for being an idiot? that way our precious white american society will not be tainted by your mongoloid genes.
                          Racist

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X