Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3v3 vs full sided

my son is an incredibly talented soccer player. He is a u 14 player and I am getting a lot of pressure for him to join a club and play full sided. Until now we have played 3v3 only. For a scholarship is it really necessary for us to play full side or can it happen via 3v3?

Continue with 3v3, this is the best way to get to college. Most of the D1 scouts prefer to go to 3v3 tournaments because of the talent they can see there.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Continue with 3v3, this is the best way to get to college. Most of the D1 scouts prefer to go to 3v3 tournaments because of the talent they can see there.
      This is true. The constant talk of triangles also makes coaches aware academic prowess.

Comment

You should also refer to your son as your "retirement plan." Coaches like that too. They will know you are serious.

Comment

You should also refer to your son as your "retirement plan." Coaches like that too. They will know you are serious.
          Thanks for the help I always learn so much on talking soccer

Comment

We tried full sided once and it was Boring and tiring

I think 3v3 is the future of soccer

Comment

my son is an incredibly talented soccer player. He is a u 14 player and I am getting a lot of pressure for him to join a club and play full sided. Until now we have played 3v3 only. For a scholarship is it really necessary for us to play full side or can it happen via 3v3?
              You must be a troll because I can't believe you would even consider asking this question.
              I think you know the answer.

Comment

We tried full sided once and it was Boring and tiring

I think 3v3 is the future of soccer
                That is way too tiring. The future future of soccer is robot soccer. We are going to only focus on robot soccer, do you think that will hurt his chances to play college soccer or will that be a thing?

Comment

That is way too tiring. The future future of soccer is robot soccer. We are going to only focus on robot soccer, do you think that will hurt his chances to play college soccer or will that be a thing?
                  My kid is dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to Science and Technology. He is pretty friggin good at PS4 however.

Comment

My kid is dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to Science and Technology. He is pretty friggin good at PS4 however.
                    Yes, what did you think, the robots will be controlled by only one finger on a joystick or eventually only voice or thought commands. That is the future of US soccer. We will then start to lose our limbs because we won't need them.

Comment

Yes, what did you think, the robots will be controlled by only one finger on a joystick or eventually only voice or thought commands. That is the future of US soccer. We will then start to lose our limbs because we won't need them.
                      I know a good idiot atari coach who could yell at his joystick players what they need to do.

Anyway We are sticking with 3v3. We are in need of 3-4 good players no make that great players for the upcoming spring season. Hit me up if you know how to play the triangle and can bring the goods. Must be highly committed and willing to give up some of the glory for my boy. He is the Kobe on this team I am looking for some supporting cast only. Otherwise we might just go 1 v 3.

Comment

Going with the triangle. Good luck with that. Amateur

Comment

Going with the triangle. Good luck with that. Amateur
                          I like the 1-1-1 with my son up top that way those losers don’t get in his way too much while he puts up big numbers

Comment

Whatever happened with the 3v3 kid from Leesburg. He was the best. Been a few years now, but last I heard father was in news for trying to ship him off to the Africa 3v3 circuit. Didnt even know there was such a thing.

Comment

Whatever happened with the 3v3 kid from Leesburg. He was the best. Been a few years now, but last I heard father was in news for trying to ship him off to the Africa 3v3 circuit. Didnt even know there was such a thing.
                              That was my kid I thought I had a pro contract lined up for him in Outer Mongolia but when I did the currency conversion it was not as lucrative as I thought

Who would have thought a million local currency was a $100 u.s

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X