X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215666]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Hmmm. Why would they leave GDA for ECNL?
    Hmmm. High school soccer

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215667]

Hmmm. High school soccer
      Now that's funny!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215667]

Hmmm. High school soccer
        Stupid. HS is terrible. Over rated.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215557]

FKk is a dumpster fire. Burn baby burn
          Can you explain what’s burning.. Is FKK having financial issues? NO.

Has FKK changed Staff quicker then Superman in a phone booth? NO

Does FKK play the bait and switch game with families? NO

YOU SEE OC IS THE DUMPSTER FIRE!!!! BURN Baby BURN

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215693]

Does FKK teams suck... YES

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215688]

Stupid. HS is terrible. Over rated.
              As a game itself H.S. soccer is horrible (was painful to watch) but as a part of being a teenager in H.S., it is, for many high school kids, more important than DA. It’s about the social part of the game they love to play. Now with boys having ECNL they have an option. As DA starts to lose luster you will see kids making the decision to go ECNL. My son was OC DA last year and picked ECNL this year so he could do H.S. soccer...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215799]

As a game itself H.S. soccer is horrible (was painful to watch) but as a part of being a teenager in H.S., it is, for many high school kids, more important than DA. It’s about the social part of the game they love to play. Now with boys having ECNL they have an option. As DA starts to lose luster you will see kids making the decision to go ECNL. My son was OC DA last year and picked ECNL this year so he could do H.S. soccer...
                Bullsh$t your son left a fully funded MLS DA to play high school and boys ECNL that was unproven, more like got cut and had no choice

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215795]

Does FKK teams suck... YES
                  LMAO so true

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215863]

Bullsh$t your son left a fully funded MLS DA to play high school and boys ECNL that was unproven, more like got cut and had no choice
                    Wrong, he was going into the 16/17 group, knew that playing time as a 16 yr old might be diminished so told them he would go ecnl. Don’t really care what you believe and know my sons happiness way more important than me being able to say he’s on DA. I unlike quite a few belligerent parents on here don’t have to try and feel important thru my kids soccer life. Sorry you do...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215882]

Wrong, he was going into the 16/17 group, knew that playing time as a 16 yr old might be diminished so told them he would go ecnl. Don’t really care what you believe and know my sons happiness way more important than me being able to say he’s on DA. I unlike quite a few belligerent parents on here don’t have to try and feel important thru my kids soccer life. Sorry you do...
                      So your decision wasn’t based on HS it was because of playing time.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215866]

LMAO so true
                        OC is the greatest thing since sliced dumpster fire, Burn OC Burn.

OC cant keep a director, coach or win an MLS match. Three MLS matches and 1 point. Burn baby burn

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215882]

Nothing wrong with your decision.

Just don't try to sell others on the "ECNL-is-almost-as-good-as-DA" kool-aid you are drinking. The level of talent and competition within DA teams and on the teams they play against is a cut above any ECNL competition.

Lack of playing time is a serious de-motivator for kids, but honestly it is part of the development process to fight for your spot on the team -- both to gain that spot and keep it. That's what a fully funded DA offers. It is the chance to become the best player you can be.

Even though I'm not a fan of MV OCDA, if the choice were between that and ECNL and HS soccer, I would have my kid stick with OCDA.

Best option for those who can is exit for another DA (preferably fully funded). You will see some of current OCDA 2002 and younger go that route if family situation allows.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2217439]

Nothing wrong with your decision.

Just don't try to sell others on the "ECNL-is-almost-as-good-as-DA" kool-aid you are drinking. The level of talent and competition within DA teams and on the teams they play against is a cut above any ECNL competition.

Lack of playing time is a serious de-motivator for kids, but honestly it is part of the development process to fight for your spot on the team -- both to gain that spot and keep it. That's what a fully funded DA offers. It is the chance to become the best player you can be.

Even though I'm not a fan of MV OCDA, if the choice were between that and ECNL and HS soccer, I would have my kid stick with OCDA.

Best option for those who can is exit for another DA (preferably fully funded). You will see some of current OCDA 2002 and younger go that route if family situation allows.
                            This is such crap and posted by someone who lacks any sports knowledge. ECNL teams is top states like Colorado and California have seen top players choose ECNL over DA because of HS. Last week a Colorado Newspaper reported this fact

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215693]

Rush, FKK, GPS and others are on the rise. OC well that’s another story

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2220543]

Rush, FKK, GPS and others are on the rise. OC well that’s another story
                                Bbbwwwaaaahhhh. Good one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X