Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think Westside is the answer, than you are clearly asking the wrong question. Westside < 💩
    If you already suck, do people really care how bad you suck. Cut your loses and let Westside absorb the cost of the subsidies or the bad PR of raising the fees for players.

Comment

I think getting rid of baby DA is a good idea.

Comment

I think getting rid of baby DA is a good idea.
        Seriously what's the point? It's really twisted and delusional at the same time.

Time to come clean.

Comment

Seriously what's the point? It's really twisted and delusional at the same time.

Time to come clean.
          Oh great, so back to oysa where we have to play teams that we will beat 10-0 on most weeks.
          Yeah, there’s a good, non delusional answer

Comment

Oh great, so back to oysa where we have to play teams that we will beat 10-0 on most weeks.
            Einstein...you are playing OYSA teams every week. 4x a seasonal year in fact.

ROTFL

You actually believe you are playing non OYSA club teams.

Delusion is confirmed.

Comment

The DA patch doesn't change a thing. Your kid isn't any less crappy. The patch didn't suddenly give him skills nor the ability to actually hit a ball more than 10 feet with his off foot. You are still playing OYSA teams, they just carry a DA patch. It's OYSA plus NWCL rebranded into something called DA.

Comment

The DA patch doesn't change a thing. Your kid isn't any less crappy. The patch didn't suddenly give him skills nor the ability to actually hit a ball more than 10 feet with his off foot. You are still playing OYSA teams, they just carry a DA patch. It's OYSA plus NWCL rebranded into something called DA.
                Except it does change things:
                1. 1 game a weekend.
                2. Minimum travel
                3. Year-long calendar
                4. My son got a individual plan. And had conversations with the coach.
                5. Coach provides video to teach
                6. Coaches don’t whine as much (due to the video)
                7. Parents dont holler as much (video?)
                8. No money paid to Timbers League or ODP
                9. More training and my son really gets excited and focused for games, knowing there is only one game.
                10. Coaches can’t sub players in and out, making the players solve some problems.
                11. DA is also cheaper.

It isn’t a huge step in quality, but it is a step better than OYSA, maybe 2-3 steps. There is more planning and my son is no longer pulled between Club and ODP commitments.

My family enjoys doing other things besides driving to soccer games every weekend.

Overall, I have seen more development in my son. No burnout. He enjoys it. And he is improving.

I wish there was an 04 DA league for next year. Back to Bend and Medford...on back to back days. Spending my soccer dollars on hotels and gas.

Comment

Except it does change things:
                  1. 1 game a weekend, Minimum travel,Year-long calendar, My son got a individual plan. And had conversations with the coach.Coach provides video to teach Coaches don’t whine as much (due to the video) Parents dont holler as much (video?) No money paid to Timbers League or ODP More training and my son really gets excited and focused for games, knowing there is only one game. Coaches can’t sub players in and out, making the players solve some problems. DA is also cheaper. It isn’t a huge step in quality, but it is a step better than OYSA, maybe 2-3 steps. There is more planning and my son is no longer pulled between Club and ODP commitments.
                  My family enjoys doing other things besides driving to soccer games every weekend.
                  Overall, I have seen more development in my son. No burnout. He enjoys it. And he is improving. I wish there was an 04 DA league for next year. Back to Bend and Medford...on back to back days. Spending my soccer dollars on hotels and gas.
                  Some very bizarre and telling reveals you share with the forum:

1. What is common place on any team at any decent club in any league is thought by you as being unique? "Minimum travel,Year-long calendar, My son got a individual plan. And had conversations with the coach.Coach provides video to teach Coaches don’t whine as much, Parents dont holler as much, More training and my son really gets excited and focused for games,He enjoys it. And he is improving" Which begs the question what club were you at before you joined this club?

2. You are in a local club, not the DA. You are playing against other OYSA member club teams in a league that is administered by the US Soccer DA. Can't change the fact you are still just a local club team member. "DA league is also cheaper?" compared to your clubs rec program? "Coaches can’t sub players in and out, making the players solve some problems," (league rule).

3. You don't like travelling to play other teams of equal ability? "Back to Bend and Medford...on back to back days. Spending my soccer dollars on hotels and gas." Perhaps you should consider joining the local recreational regional leagues. Strange twisted view of reality.

4. You don't realize your playing other OYSA teams in ostensibly an OYSA local league."It isn’t a huge step in quality, but it is a step better than OYSA, maybe 2-3 steps." It's the same competition as provided by OYSA, idiot these are all OYSA club teams.

5. Most revealing and insightful comment about your special view of the outside world: "My family enjoys doing other things besides driving to soccer games every weekend."
                  LOL.

6. This one might top the last one for pure ignorance and stupidity :"No money paid to Timbers League or ODP" Your club pays for nearly every single one of its player membership and for each team it registers directly to the OYSA.
                  You have to elect not to do ODP or tryout an not be selected, not doing it, means not paying for the ODP. Just like everyone else, why you enjoy that is somewhat sick.

Not liking a league named after the Timbers/Thorn is really a personal thing for you. Come up with a better imaginary name to help ease these issues or move on and get over the league name.

Comment

Some very bizarre and telling reveals you share with the forum:

1. What is common place on any team at any decent club in any league is thought by you as being unique? "Minimum travel,Year-long calendar, My son got a individual plan. And had conversations with the coach.Coach provides video to teach Coaches don’t whine as much, Parents dont holler as much, More training and my son really gets excited and focused for games,He enjoys it. And he is improving" Which begs the question what club were you at before you joined this club?

2. You are in a local club, not the DA. You are playing against other OYSA member club teams in a league that is administered by the US Soccer DA. Can't change the fact you are still just a local club team member. "DA league is also cheaper?" compared to your clubs rec program? "Coaches can’t sub players in and out, making the players solve some problems," (league rule).

3. You don't like travelling to play other teams of equal ability? "Back to Bend and Medford...on back to back days. Spending my soccer dollars on hotels and gas." Perhaps you should consider joining the local recreational regional leagues. Strange twisted view of reality.

4. You don't realize your playing other OYSA teams in ostensibly an OYSA local league."It isn’t a huge step in quality, but it is a step better than OYSA, maybe 2-3 steps." It's the same competition as provided by OYSA, idiot these are all OYSA club teams.

5. Most revealing and insightful comment about your special view of the outside world: "My family enjoys doing other things besides driving to soccer games every weekend."
                    LOL.

6. This one might top the last one for pure ignorance and stupidity :"No money paid to Timbers League or ODP" Your club pays for nearly every single one of its player membership and for each team it registers directly to the OYSA.
                    You have to elect not to do ODP or tryout an not be selected, not doing it, means not paying for the ODP. Just like everyone else, why you enjoy that is somewhat sick.

Not liking a league named after the Timbers/Thorn is really a personal thing for you. Come up with a better imaginary name to help ease these issues or move on and get over the league name.
                    So you have never looked into the DA, but are fearful so you bash it and try to make it what you have with OYSA? Then back your claims by calling me names?

Why is RCL adopting DA Standards of it is so horrible?

RCL: one game a weekend and league winner is champion.

Is RCL ignorant and stupid like me?

Do you have any evidence or data that says 2 Games a weekend and tournaments are good for development?

Oregon is behind. Oregon relies on the same thing they have been doing since 1978. If that is what you want, then that is what you get. To each their own.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X