Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Camps for the Premier Middle Schooler

Any suggestions? Is the Gareth Elliot Camp good? We don't want a day care camp but a more serious soccer camp.

You're kidding right? Save your money. There is NO RI camp that will improve your middle schooler over the summer

Comment

Well we've done resident ODP camp in NJ with mixed results. Maybe because of poor weather. Would personal coaching be better? How about Massachusetts?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Well we've done resident ODP camp in NJ with mixed results. Maybe because of poor weather. Would personal coaching be better? How about Massachusetts?
        I like the region 1 ODP camp for many reasons. If you're looking for something less competitive and more about instruction, try No. 1 soccer camps.

Comment

You must be a full year participant of ODP to go to the camp

Comment

I know you have to be a full year commitment for ODP. Don't care for Ryder too much. The year my player went half the training sessions were cancelled for weather. Made it not a great experience. It wasn't too competitive. I guess the best thing would likely be that and wait for college camps.

Comment

Revs RDS camp.

Comment

Get a few balls, some cones and go to a field and practice an hour or two s day. Plenty of you tube videos out there. That is really the best way to improve with very little cost

Comment

Get a few balls, some cones and go to a field and practice an hour or two s day. Plenty of you tube videos out there. That is really the best way to improve with very little cost
                  Agreed!!!!!

Comment

Any suggestions? Is the Gareth Elliot Camp good? We don't want a day care camp but a more serious soccer camp.
                    Joke... Fundraiser for URI men's program.

Comment

My boys love the RDS program the revs run.

Each to their own really on what camps your kid will / wont like

Comment

Any camp run by SC from NEFC is worth the money.

Comment

I like the region 1 ODP camp for many reasons. If you're looking for something less competitive and more about instruction, try No. 1 soccer camps.
                          Good competition at Region 1 ODP camps still?

Comment

Good competition at Region 1 ODP camps still?
                            Always. Especially at the U12 to U15 age groups. Playing your way into the Region 1 pool is as competitive as it gets in youth soccer.

Comment

Always. Especially at the U12 to U15 age groups. Playing your way into the Region 1 pool is as competitive as it gets in youth soccer.
                              My sons teammate is in Pennsylvania for U13 camp this week. I don't know much about it, but he's an extremely talented player.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X