Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep telling lies! Ask the parents how many practices cancelled during the winter? Futsal was played and not all played Futsal to do what we do at NEFC, but heard was crap not even close. The club can't even run itself. Just has a name that is fading while NEFC is moving in all over. While my kid is trying out this week at NEFC watch how many Bayside players will be trying out. Funny how crazy Bayside coaches get this time of year... it's like the east boyz club from EP... LOL
    This time of the year everybody is trying to figure out we're their daughters and sons fit and which club is best for them. If you are unhappy with your current teams by all means move to a team that will help your kid development. Too often I see here is more about parents chasing trophies than their kids. There are no denying if your kids are ready for the next challenges in their development then move them to a club that will achieve their goals. People like to bashed the local clubs but they serve their purpose for opening doors to players to move on to bigger and better opportunities whether playing in college, ECNL or DA. As a parent of Bayside I know my kid enjoy playing at the highest level she is capable of playing and I am happy with her level of play. Some of her friends may want to tryout for ECNL or DA which they should and they should be encouraged to do so. As a local club people don't realize and recognize that Bayside has produced some of they better players in our state. Some have moved on to DA and ECNL teams because they need to be challenged. So this week is tryout week so go tryout for multiple clubs and see which one is a better fit for you kid.

Comment

Keep telling lies! Ask the parents how many practices cancelled during the winter? Futsal was played and not all played Futsal to do what we do at NEFC, but heard was crap not even close. The club can't even run itself. Just has a name that is fading while NEFC is moving in all over. While my kid is trying out this week at NEFC watch how many Bayside players will be trying out. Funny how crazy Bayside coaches get this time of year... it's like the east boyz club from EP... LOL
      What????

Got to love tryout season!

Comment

How are Rams tryouts going? Good numbers?

Comment

Get your info correct... said coach left the club, he was not fired.
          Said coach was fired and is a cancer wherever he goes. Never leaves on good terms

Comment

Any one have tryout info

... and Bayside is a cancer, and glad the coach left before the cancer got worst. The coach does amazing things and provides a great deal for the youth. Get your facts straight!

Comment

What coach

What coach was fired, let go or moved on?

Comment

What coach was fired, let go or moved on?
                The guy who is now at FC Boston south.

Got caught trying to get a better offer elsewhere I believe by taking players with him. Shame as he's a good guy but got greedy.

Comment

Again get your story straight. I know this coach personally. This coach is a great coach and he could care less of the club because his priorities are the players. What happen was GPS director used an email from two years ago and sent it to Bayside. However, Bayside had no idea that this coach already had better plans and multiple offers because of how the lack of communications and support Bayside provides. Matter of fact didn't this coach come from a local youth club and the players followed? Players will always follow good coaches...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X