Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happen with the situation with Weston in Columbia?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happen with the situation with Weston in Columbia?

Was this swept under the rug? I see all involved still have jobs in both Inter and Weston? This should have been bigger national news than it was and now it's gone. How can anyone trust their Children in that club?

I still see Marcelo out there coaching with that smug smile on his face. What the hell?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was this swept under the rug? I see all involved still have jobs in both Inter and Weston? This should have been bigger national news than it was and now it's gone. How can anyone trust their Children in that club?

I still see Marcelo out there coaching with that smug smile on his face. What the hell?

It was national news in both languages! They threaten and bribed people, starting with Marcelo, and me. After many years of happening, finally someone was brave enough to stop it. VP knew all along that Safe Sports is there to quiet everyone, and he abuse that. Plus his Inter Miami invitations bought him some time. Same as the olympics case. Read both.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.uni...lub-in-florida

https://deadspin.com/safesport-the-u...-se-1826279217

Comment

All those teams angry 😤 parents can make it national news, just start typing.

Comment

It is spelled "Colombia"

Comment

You all are losers trying to keep this going and it’s all one angry mom who’s kid do not get selected by pastora to play at inter. The brutal truth is this your kid is not good enough and if he was good enough he would be at inter and you would not care about the poor kid who was brutalized. So go back under the rock you came from.

Comment

So Victor should be fired because a 17 year old decided to shove a sharpie inside the anus of a 15 year old. That makes perfect sense.

If victor was doing his job, there would of been no sharpies to shove in anyones anus. Victor could not have stopped this from happening.

He should be in trouble for not reporting it properly, but fired, cmon.

The act itself is terrible and the five rapists should face the rule of the law, but you cant control what these clowns did.

Weston has had to pay out a ton of money to the kid, and he deserves all of it.

this is what should of happened
            -Parents sue and settle
            -Victor fined, two year ban, lose inter job, lose weston job
            -Weston Fined
            -the rapist banned for life in travel soccer and college soccer by the ncaa
            -the other weston coaches on the trip, nothing.

Comment

That post had its contradictions on victors job, but whatever. Im busy at work

Comment

You all are losers trying to keep this going and it’s all one angry mom who’s kid do not get selected by pastora to play at inter. The brutal truth is this your kid is not good enough and if he was good enough he would be at inter and you would not care about the poor kid who was brutalized. So go back under the rock you came from.
                He should be fired for giving alcohol to U18/19 on that trip, cover up on many levels, specially from hotel personnel, bribery, Cristina H8’s him, happened before, cero leadership, fear culture, teaching kids to be so adult, and hiding behind a tree when a reporter is near, mayor liability to any club, enjoy the list

Comment

Off course , he’s robbing you blind and you still pay! I would be laughing too.

Comment

Don’t be naive Pierre Delecto, what about Weston trying to get rid of him with some help.

Comment

In case who posted this is no linger with us! Thank you for the truth!

Believe what you want about the story, there are so many stories going on and the club is acting as if they didn't know anything. I cannot and will not reveal my identity all I can tell you is that I am very close to someone who was there. This story has been running through the club like cancer a week after both teams returned.

Marcelo is the fall guy and he was stupid that it came to this but he is not the one who should take the blame.

Marcelo wanted to alert the police in Colombia the next day at the game. Marcelo was warming up his team when he noticed something strange about the kids. After being with them for an entire season Marcelo knew the kids and sensed something was wrong. He then started asking questions it was at that moment that the victim started crying and the kids told Marcelo of the incident.

Marcelo contacted Victor Pastora the club director and coach of the u19 team. Upon informing Pastora of the situation Pastora alerted Daniel Serravite the clubs Sports Science Director (Daniel.Serravite@westonfc.org). Both Pastora and Serravite pulled Marcelo aside and threatened his position in the club and reminded him of his teaching position and that It would be in jeopardy. At this point Marcelo should have been smarter and did what he was hired to do protect the lives of the young children he was with.

Marcelo did not have the authority to send the u19 kids that committed the crime home. He could not and would not override the authority of Pictor Pastora the club Director at the time and the u19 team coach. Those who know Victor know that Marcelo has no power over him. It was Pastora and Serravite's decision to cover this up. At the time Victor Pastora had accepted a position at the Miami Inter-Miami MLS youth academy. His position here would be void if this information was to be revealed. Serravite a very close friend of Pastora and the person who got him the job as club Director has interested in Inter-Miami as well so it was in his best interest to keep this quiet as well.

I have no information on the whereabouts of the Brandon Collins the 4th member of the coaching staff that was with them. Brandon was nowhere to be found while all this was going down. Collins would have nothing to say as he is also under the wrath of Pastora and Serravite.

Marcelo is an idiot for not doing the right thing and he should be fired from the club and face whatever charges come his way but it us unfair that his name is the only one being used in this story. Victor Pastora and Daniel Serravite were his superiors and are getting away with it. They are very evil people and more than likely have been behind all the threats to people in the club to keep this hush hush.

Another person to look at is Juan Carlos Mechia, Mechia was the DA DOC at the time and was informed of the situation by Pastora upon returning from the trip. It was Mechia's duty to report this incident right away but he decided to cover it up and well because he to was leaving for a position with the Inter-Miami MLS soccer club.

These men (if that's what you want to call them) protected themselves before the children they were there to protect. All of them need to be brought to the public eye not just Marcelo.

Comment

time for serravite to go away

Comment

Marcelo cried constantly on the field weeks after incident, kids angry and weird. Puzzled by all parents knowing and all quiet. But victim never played again, he was playing since 8 yrs old and now in 🇨🇴 he was 14! Soccer stopped that day for him! Can you imagine your son loosing his passion after a trip? Director and coach responsible, still NEVER talked to ANY parent on that trip! Jorge Mas wants leadership at Inter Miami, he has a coward as far as we know. You still have time, face the heat VP, all cameras 📷 🎥 are ready to come clean. This is NOT what Beckham wants.

Comment

Marcelo cried constantly on the field weeks after incident, kids angry and weird. Puzzled by all parents knowing and all quiet. But victim never played again, he was playing since 8 yrs old and now in 🇨🇴 he was 14! Soccer stopped that day for him! Can you imagine your son loosing his passion after a trip? Director and coach responsible, still NEVER talked to ANY parent on that trip! Jorge Mas wants leadership at Inter Miami, he has a coward as far as we know. You still have time, face the heat VP, all cameras 📷 🎥 are ready to come clean. This is NOT what Beckham wants.
                            #endVP #NotWeston

Comment

The coaches on the 🇨🇴 trip took pictures and Victor Pastora instructed them to erased them. Erasing evidence is a crime. Leadership is what Jorge Mas is saying around that he wants on his coaches. A leader would address the situation and not cover up with ilegal moves.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X