Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entering 1 team into NEP or alternative options?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entering 1 team into NEP or alternative options?

Can a small non-profit club (from New England but outside of MA) get a single team entry to the NEP league, or is that impossible without becoming a satellite branch of one of the big clubs?

Are any of the NEP participating clubs low-cost, accessible options, or are they all at Seacoast and GPS levels of full time staff and costs? i.e. would it be worth discussing partnership opportunities with any of them, or will they simply look to eat the small club and jack up prices?

How do alternative regional leagues like NSL compare to the lower end of NEP as an alternative option?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can a small non-profit club (from New England but outside of MA) get a single team entry to the NEP league, or is that impossible without becoming a satellite branch of one of the big clubs?

Are any of the NEP participating clubs low-cost, accessible options, or are they all at Seacoast and GPS levels of full time staff and costs? i.e. would it be worth discussing partnership opportunities with any of them, or will they simply look to eat the small club and jack up prices?

How do alternative regional leagues like NSL compare to the lower end of NEP as an alternative option?
    Dude, there’s things called a telephone and email. Contact NEP and these clubs directly if you have stupid questions instead of trolling on here.

As for comparison of NSL to NEP, NEP is better top to bottom than NSL. You might find some top NSL teams that are comparable to some in the lowest bracket of NEP, but not many.

Comment

Dude, there’s things called a telephone and email. Contact NEP and these clubs directly if you have stupid questions instead of trolling on here.
      I'm reaching out to the leagues and clubs directly, as well as looking for some external input from here. Maybe a club or a team has been in the same situation and explored the same options.

Comment

I'm reaching out to the leagues and clubs directly, as well as looking for some external input from here. Maybe a club or a team has been in the same situation and explored the same options.
        Don't come here for advice. You are a troll. which axe are you grinding now? Enough with GPS bashing? Or is this GPS trying to change the focus.

Comment

These types of questions are exactly what should be asked in forums like this. A club or league isn't going to give you a range of ideas, they're going to tell you what's in their own best interest.

Hater above is just mad he had to read a post where he couldn't brag about his kid's "elite" team or the patch on the uniform.

Comment

As for comparison of NSL to NEP, NEP is better top to bottom than NSL. You might find some top NSL teams that are comparable to some in the lowest bracket of NEP, but not many.
            There are so many teams in all levels of NEP, that only recently came over from the NSL by aligning with bigger clubs.

Comment

There are so many teams in all levels of NEP, that only recently came over from the NSL by aligning with bigger clubs.
              I've seen mention of 'Partner Clubs' in NEP - can anyone shed some light on how they work with any clubs that have done it? Is it possible to be a 'partner club' to get access to the league without being totally subsumed into the larger club?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X