Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You could go to any club any team,big or small & find at least one player better than one in the DA.Thats why DA is a failure & the National team is ranked where it is.Clueless.
    That maybe correct, maybe not all clubs, but some clubs will have at least one or two players, that if they committed themselves and their parents wanted the extra commitment, would be able to compete someplace at a DA. However, the majority of the best players are at the DA and every year that goes by for that player in the DA, the game will widen. For a top player, the best environment, for competition and showcasing themselves for future opportunities, is the DA and for the really top players, then moving to an MLS DA is the next step. So, you could also say the same thing about players in the DA system also, that some of the top DA players at non mls da's don't want to commit to, move, intensity, etc.., to the MLS DA, so you have some players, fall through the cracks. It all comes down to inner desire and commitment of the player. I think what the MLS and US soccer fail at is being able to identify talent (not easy to do) and then, once identified, work with the families to make it easier on them to make a commitment to a new environment, new city, new coaching, etc....

Comment

That maybe correct, maybe not all clubs, but some clubs will have at least one or two players, that if they committed themselves and their parents wanted the extra commitment, would be able to compete someplace at a DA. However, the majority of the best players are at the DA and every year that goes by for that player in the DA, the game will widen. For a top player, the best environment, for competition and showcasing themselves for future opportunities, is the DA and for the really top players, then moving to an MLS DA is the next step. So, you could also say the same thing about players in the DA system also, that some of the top DA players at non mls da's don't want to commit to, move, intensity, etc.., to the MLS DA, so you have some players, fall through the cracks. It all comes down to inner desire and commitment of the player. I think what the MLS and US soccer fail at is being able to identify talent (not easy to do) and then, once identified, work with the families to make it easier on them to make a commitment to a new environment, new city, new coaching, etc....
      Very good intelligent reply.

Comment

Hahahahahaha, LOL, 😂😂😂, what else? It’s not the point. Some people on this board make it sound like DA or nothing at all. It’s just smoke, mirror, and $$$$$.

Nope, our coach used to play in Brazil. Half of the team turned DA offers down and stayed together with first team. So far, it’s fun to see them develop and enjoying futbol again. One year of DA competitions show the USA soccer is a loooong way from taking the next step, whatever that might be.

And no, no one get the call to national team yet. One player however, is really really good but we will have to wait and see.

No, I’m not from a small town or my kids playing for a small club. Matter of fact is the opposite 😂. Whatever, it does not matter. Coaches make the club and they’re the one who develop the kids NOT the badge.
        So, how is the competition in the DA environment that you love so much? Is there good regular club competition out there? Please tell us where that is? Is it ecnl, regular local leagues, odp, fspl, state cup, what tournament? Where. So, you are saying that half the team turned down DA, about 9 kids, did that? Because they thought they would get better coaching and competition, where? Please, can you name your team for us to track your undefeated season with your double digit destructions. Very easy thing to say right now as an argument against the DA, is that soccer in US, is such a long way off. See, I see that the US and mainly the DA system have tons of talent, but we need a national team coach to be able to pick and motivate the type of players that are winners with leadership ability, then we will get back to US level soccer, which I love, the underdogs that can take Germany, Ghana, Belgium to the very brink, to one day make it over that line, then the next line and into a World Cup Championship. Don't worry we will get back there in 2026, in a big way, thanks to the DA.

Comment

Florida soccer is beyond the worst in the country. Everybody knows this! The rest of the country laughs at soccer in this state. It’s really bad, plus you get to pay more than any other state w inferior training. Training is everything and it’s not even close to the level.
          This is so wrong... clubs up north pay 2 and 3 times what we pay in Jax for either Armada or FESA.

Comment

This is so wrong... clubs up north pay 2 and 3 times what we pay in Jax for either Armada or FESA.
            Nj fees which include indoor facility rental during 5 winter months is about 5k per kid

TS is full of alternative facts

Comment

Nj fees which include indoor facility rental during 5 winter months is about 5k per kid

TS is full of alternative facts
              plus travel. Soccer is for the affluent

Comment

So, how is the competition in the DA environment that you love so much? Is there good regular club competition out there? Please tell us where that is? Is it ecnl, regular local leagues, odp, fspl, state cup, what tournament? Where. So, you are saying that half the team turned down DA, about 9 kids, did that? Because they thought they would get better coaching and competition, where? Please, can you name your team for us to track your undefeated season with your double digit destructions. Very easy thing to say right now as an argument against the DA, is that soccer in US, is such a long way off. See, I see that the US and mainly the DA system have tons of talent, but we need a national team coach to be able to pick and motivate the type of players that are winners with leadership ability, then we will get back to US level soccer, which I love, the underdogs that can take Germany, Ghana, Belgium to the very brink, to one day make it over that line, then the next line and into a World Cup Championship. Don't worry we will get back there in 2026, in a big way, thanks to the DA.
                They say when you start lying to yourself it's bad😂😂😂..yeah and I am tom cruise

Comment

Most important thing is having a good coach...all the da clubs in the Tampa area have poor coaching...my son who use to play da plays on a club soccer team now and he is as good or better then most of the kids he played da with...why because he was born with a talent ...he can play the game with regular kids and when he has to step it up with the elite kids .stop saying da is the almighty savior ..it's not it's about the individual and the coach driving him..da is a sack of crap. .wake up

Comment

Also every kid will tryout in college like any da player will...stop trying to extort people into thinking da is the only way to make it...save your money you will need to college later😏

Comment

Most important thing is having a good coach...all the da clubs in the Tampa area have poor coaching...my son who use to play da plays on a club soccer team now and he is as good or better then most of the kids he played da with...why because he was born with a talent ...he can play the game with regular kids and when he has to step it up with the elite kids .stop saying da is the almighty savior ..it's not it's about the individual and the coach driving him..da is a sack of crap. .wake up
                      I tried having my kid play with regular kids once. It didn't work out. Yes some of them gave him the proper respect, but at least half of the players refused to bow their heads when he addressed them. This was very disappointing to me as he is a very benevolent elite player and not deserving of such disrespect.

Comment

Funny you mentioned it but I would love to see OC DA play OC ECNL 17 and 19

Comment

OC teams

Funny you mentioned it but I would love to see OC DA play OC ECNL 17 and 19
                          From our experience, it appears they move players between teams. Remember they are governed by 2 different organizations and players can have 2 different cards.

Comment

From our experience, it appears they move players between teams. Remember they are governed by 2 different organizations and players can have 2 different cards.
                            This is myth.. Yes they are different and not sharing players any longer.

Comment

DA is top flight in boys and Ecnl in boys is second for girls flip that.

Comment

DA is top flight in boys and Ecnl in boys is second for girls flip that.
                                Ecnl girls top flight? Lol Put ur crack pipe down

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X