Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your persistent misunderstanding (deliberate or otherwise) regarding Biden's role in Ukrainian foreign policy and the Steele dossier have been corrected ad nauseum here. Another dishonest Trumpist trying to defend the POTUS by repeating lies often enough hoping they'll become true.

No matter how hard you try to compare apples to oranges, a Granny Smith will never turn into a Clementine.
    Gee, more excused behavior from the lefty. Go figure. Let me guess, Schiff is just doing his job? Got it. Next.

Comment

Please remind me again why the Trump/Barr-controlled DOJ hasn't indicted the Bidens, when we all know they would do it in a New York second if there were a shred of evidence.

Answer: there isn't any. If they tried to indict they would be laughed out of court like they were when they tried to indict Don McGahn.

Level-headed posters explain your errors time and time again but you keep repeating them. I can't decide if you're too stupid to understand or if it's just a defense mechanism to keep you cognitive-dissonance-addled brain from exploding. Which is it?
      He's too stupid. He proves it every day. He's too busy cutting/pasting from right wing media sources to think for himself.

Comment

Please remind me again why the Trump/Barr-controlled DOJ hasn't indicted the Bidens, when we all know they would do it in a New York second if there were a shred of evidence.

Answer: there isn't any. If they tried to indict they would be laughed out of court like they were when they tried to indict Don McGahn.

Level-headed posters explain your errors time and time again but you keep repeating them. I can't decide if you're too stupid to understand or if it's just a defense mechanism to keep you cognitive-dissonance-addled brain from exploding. Which is it?
        Simple. He hasn't been indicted for the same reason Trump hasn't. Think about that. Why hasn't Trump been indicted when we all know they would do it in a New York second if there was a shred of evidence. Why hasn't Trump been impeached after 3 years? The fallout on Biden and the Dems would be unbearable? The one thing the Dems hate more than anything is being under investigation. That is obvious from the wagon circling the happens here every day. It's funny that you consider, "no he didn't, "no she didn't, "thats whataboutisms and word salad," error explanations. In reality land, saying it isn't true doesn't make it true. Time well tell. 2020 is getting closer.

Comment

Gee, more excused behavior from the lefty. Go figure. Let me guess, Schiff is just doing his job? Got it. Next.
          Yes, he is. Got it. Next.

Comment

Simple. He hasn't been indicted for the same reason Trump hasn't. Think about that. Why hasn't Trump been indicted when we all know they would do it in a New York second if there was a shred of evidence.
            Trump has not been indicted because of the standing DOJ reg stating sitting presidents cannot be indicted. So please do explain to us how that makes Biden not being indicted for the same reason Trump hasn't been.

Let me make it even plainer for you.

Trump is the President of the United States.
            Biden is a private citizen.

Trump's AG was appointed by him and appears to be acting as his personal lawyer rather than the head of a Department of Justice that works for the American people.
            Biden doesn't have an AG or any authority whatsoever in the federal government.

Do you get the difference now?

Comment

Simple. He hasn't been indicted for the same reason Trump hasn't. Think about that. Why hasn't Trump been indicted when we all know they would do it in a New York second if there was a shred of evidence. Why hasn't Trump been impeached after 3 years? The fallout on Biden and the Dems would be unbearable? The one thing the Dems hate more than anything is being under investigation. That is obvious from the wagon circling the happens here every day. It's funny that you consider, "no he didn't, "no she didn't, "thats whataboutisms and word salad," error explanations. In reality land, saying it isn't true doesn't make it true. Time well tell. 2020 is getting closer.
              The Mueller report explained in great detail why Trump couldn't be indicted, despite hard evidence of federal crimes. That reason doesn't apply to the Bidens. Since you don't seem capable of understanding that nuance, I'm not sure it's worth the time trying to educate you on your other misconceptions.

Comment

Two of you just explained and he still won't get it.

Comment

He's too stupid. He proves it every day. He's too busy cutting/pasting from right wing media sources to think for himself.
                  Time out! Wait just a second! What do I see before my eyes? Could this be more liberal hypocrisy? What the hell happened to the all righteous, level-headed, logical thinking liberals that don’t resort to childish name calling? I’m actually hurt and offended that you would call me stupid. In order to hurt me, your anti-stupid bias has offended millions of liberals all over this country. 😂. You should be ashamed of yourself and you should ask forgiveness from all your liberal brethren.

Comment

Yes, he is. Got it. Next.
                    And he’s doing it with the honesty and integrity that we liberals expect out of leaders! Next 😄

Comment

Time out! Wait just a second! What do I see before my eyes? Could this be more liberal hypocrisy? What the hell happened to the all righteous, level-headed, logical thinking liberals that don’t resort to childish name calling? I’m actually hurt and offended that you would call me stupid. In order to hurt me, your anti-stupid bias has offended millions of liberals all over this country. 😂. You should be ashamed of yourself and you should ask forgiveness from all your liberal brethren.
                      Nah, all his liberal brethren think you're stupid too. That's not name calling. That's making an honest assessment about your obvious lack of ability to learn. Anyone still whinging about the Steele dossier and Biden's role in Ukrainian foreign policy when it's been explained multiple times is patently stupid. Or perhaps you'd prefer we just say you are decidedly lacking in intelligence and have no demonstrated capacity to learn. Would it feel better if we used bigger words when 'stupid' suffices?

Comment

Nah, all his liberal brethren think you're stupid too. That's not name calling. That's making an honest assessment about your obvious lack of ability to learn. Anyone still whinging about the Steele dossier and Biden's role in Ukrainian foreign policy when it's been explained multiple times is patently stupid. Or perhaps you'd prefer we just say you are decidedly lacking in intelligence and have no demonstrated capacity to learn. Would it feel better if we used bigger words when 'stupid' suffices?
                        Hmmm, if the Steele dossier is just conservative word salad and whataboutisms, why are there 2 major on-going DOJ investigations, that have just expanded their scope, into this as well as FISA abuses. Certainly these matters couldn’t be debunked if they were still going on? A person of your great intellect would understand that. That’s like saying you won the Super Bowl after the first half. The problem is there are 2 more quarters to play. A super smart guy like yourself knows there’s a big difference from a ginger keyboard warrior saying it’s debunked as opposed to the official results of an on-going investigation. Obviously somebody with your grand knowledge of how all things work would Comprehend this and help educate the Galactically Stupid. The IG report is close to its completion. Word has it that it will be damaging in size and scope. We will soon see if it’s truly debunked. Secondly, Biden may not be indicted but he is certainly being found guilty by the right and left. The second coming to Obama has dropped like a toilet seat. In an attempt to bring down Trump, you brought down sleepy Joe. This have gotten so bad, there is talks about bringing back 2 time loser HRC. You opened the Ukrainian cookie jar and found both Biden and HRC had their fair share of delicious cookies. Well played libtards. That was patently stupid and an honest assessment.

Comment

Wow, no comments about anything else. Excused behavoir. Pretty convenient. Tell me something. That quid pro quo over taxpayer-funded foreign aid that Biden bragged about withholding on national TV, was that done in secret? I only ask because I never saw it happen live. Did you? No "personal gain" for the Biden family? I think a big argument could be made about that one. If Trump was lying about it, why did Schiff have to fabricate what was said? He had the actual phone call transcripts. I know why because it wasn't sexy enough for the liberal narrative. Much like the Steele Dossier, it needed more spice to gain leverage. Another dishonest democrat trying to take down the POTUS. Oh, the irony
                          That's been debunked about 1000 times, even by Rupert Murdoch's WSJ, hardly a bastion of liberal reporting

Comment

Hillbilly cons in nice suits just stormed closed door hearings. They're closed for a reason - for national security reasons AND to make sure witnesses don't coordinate their stories.
                            This is just an inquiry, not a a trial. Evidence will be presented and the president can make his case with his own attorneys, witnesses etc. There are Republicans in those hearings btw. But a few trailer trash Reblicons wanted to get on America's Funniest Home Videos.

Comment

That's been debunked about 1000 times, even by Rupert Murdoch's WSJ, hardly a bastion of liberal reporting
                              About a 1000 times? You sure about that! Any chance you could change your mind?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/invest...d-new-evidence

Comment

Hillbilly cons in nice suits just stormed closed door hearings. They're closed for a reason - for national security reasons AND to make sure witnesses don't coordinate their stories.
                                This is just an inquiry, not a a trial. Evidence will be presented and the president can make his case with his own attorneys, witnesses etc. There are Republicans in those hearings btw. But a few trailer trash Reblicons wanted to get on America's Funniest Home Videos.
                                Oh the irony, blame Russia for everything while holding soviet style private hearings with no press, public, or republican access. Great Job libtards you have just secured your legacy as the non-transparent party no. Whatever happened to the party of the people? Lol. The best part of this is the people will have the final say. 2020!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X