Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News Flash:

Pansy Graham, Senator for South Carolina, Redefines *****ing !!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You must have got that off Schiff’ desk. So now you’re accusing the President of Ukraine of being a liar. Seems like everyone that doesn’t choke on your narrative is a liar. Shocker!
      Ambassador Johnson and others have said Zelinsky didn't know aid had been withheld at the time of the phone call. He thought it was just usual governmental delays. Both Ukrainian ambassadors have testified Trump, Giuliani et al made it very clear - Trump wanted dirt on the Bidens. Just because the victim of a shakedown doesn't know at the time doesn't make the shakedown legal. Trump was holding Congressionally approved aid to get information on his leading political opponent. Period.

Of course last night Trump goes after Ambassador Johnson, saying he's a lawless unelected bureaucrat. All state department employees are unelected. That is how it should be. Johnson has served every present since Regan and is exmilitary who sent to Vietnam (Those Vets really get under General Bonespurs skin. See Mueller, Comey and McCain). Pompeo dragged him out of retirement when Trump successfully got Yovanovitch called back to the US (another excellent life long public servant).

Comment

Yep...

Cons don't seem capable of recognizing lying .... even when it bites them on the ass...
        They know it, they just won't admit it to themselves. They're too personally invested in the Trump cult of personality. They fell in love with a reality tv star/con man. Admitting they made a huge mistake requires swallowing their pride and more self reflection than they are capable of.

Comment

Ambassador Johnson and others have said Zelinsky didn't know aid had been withheld at the time of the phone call. He thought it was just usual governmental delays. Both Ukrainian ambassadors have testified Trump, Giuliani et al made it very clear - Trump wanted dirt on the Bidens. Just because the victim of a shakedown doesn't know at the time doesn't make the shakedown legal. Trump was holding Congressionally approved aid to get information on his leading political opponent. Period.

Of course last night Trump goes after Ambassador Johnson, saying he's a lawless unelected bureaucrat. All state department employees are unelected. That is how it should be. Johnson has served every present since Regan and is exmilitary who sent to Vietnam (Those Vets really get under General Bonespurs skin. See Mueller, Comey and McCain). Pompeo dragged him out of retirement when Trump successfully got Yovanovitch called back to the US (another excellent life long public servant).
          i.e Trump is guilty.... and its time the lazy, self-serving bastard was fired.... its not really that complex

Comment

You must have got that off Schiff’ desk. So now you’re accusing the President of Ukraine of being a liar. Seems like everyone that doesn’t choke on your narrative is a liar. Shocker!
            No, I am making no accusations whatsoever. You got ahead of yourself there and jumped to a few conclusions you didn't need to make. I merely shared Ambassador Taylor's opening statement and my conclusion that it does not bode well for Trump. At all.

What President Zelensky knew and when he knew it, is completely irrelevant. He has expressed extreme reluctance to be embroiled in an American political scandal, and I don't blame him for that one bit. I'd be furious in his shoes. Trump should be quaking in his if he has any sense.

Comment

In reading the conversation here it seems the pro-Trump voices are all about name-calling, insults, and vague accusations, while the anti-Trump voices seem much more level headed and fact-based. I think that's a reflection of the national dialog as well.

It's not hard to decide who to believe. History will not judge this president or his followers well.

Comment

In reading the conversation here it seems the pro-Trump voices are all about name-calling, insults, and vague accusations, while the anti-Trump voices seem much more level headed and fact-based. I think that's a reflection of the national dialog as well.

It's not hard to decide who to believe. History will not judge this president or his followers well.
                Trump and the GOP always go for the personal insults; the few times they try to use so called facts it's usually #alternativefacts. Look at how the WH already went after the Ukrainian ambassador, a guy who has served the US since Regan was in office, West Point grad, Vietnam vet.

Comment

Let me ask you something? Is it bad for the US government to withhold foreign aid? Is it bad to leverage foreign aid for an end result? Is it bad for any US official or political party to ask a foreign government for assistance digging up dirt on a political opponent? It sounds to me like you have a serious problem with this. So much so that you’re calling for an end to a US presidency. It sounds to me like there would never be any kind of excuse for such conduct. It sounds to me this kind of behavior would be unpatriotic and treasonous. It sounds to me like these lawless shakedowns, quid pro quo’s, and dirt finding missions have no place in US government. Ok, got it. Sounds great.

Here’s the problem. What the fûck are you talking about!!!!! Are you being remotely serious? You live in this “do as we say, not as we do”’ bubble that most liberals live in. Here lies the hypocrisy. The Dems have conducted the exact same egregious behavior with zero meltdowns and temper tantrums from the left. Just the opposite. You supported Biden’s national televised quid pro quo leveraging of US foreign aid in order to shakedown the Ukraine president for an end result that ultimately benefited the Biden family. You defended this behavior by saying he was working on behalf of Obama. Oh, ok so if the Pence was doing the same on behalf of Trump then you’re all cool with it? Hmm, I’m gonna call bullshît on that one.

Finally we come to the horrendous and treasonous actions of using a foreign government to dig up dirt on a political opponent. I gotta tell you that I’m with you on this one. This is a biggie and people should go to jail. Imagine US officials or a politically party using their positions to pay a foreign agent for salacious dirt on a presidential candidate in order to destroy his or hers presidency. Imagine using this information that they knew was fake in order to start one of the largest, most expensive investigations in modern history for the sole purpose of impeachment. Crazy, right. Imagine if the liberal news outlet Politico publishes an explosive article accusing the Clinton campaign and the DNC with colluding with Ukraine for dirt on said President. These examples would be actions of traitors working to destroy our constitution. Good thing for Dems they never happened. Oh wait!! They did happen. My bad.

This is why liberals lose then cry and shake their fists wondering what they hell just happened. I’ve said it a hundred times, the liberals created Donald J Trump. You were solely responsible for a TV reality star to come out of nowhere to beat the most powerful women in political history. Do you really think that was an accident? No the Russians didn’t do it, you did. The hypocrisy that thrives in your party is what drove the voters right to Trump and based on your unwillingness to see any wrong done from the left, it is destined to have the same outcome. Tulsi was right about one thing, there is rot in your party that has spoiled the American voter. Good luck, you’re gonna need it.

Comment

Congress approved the aid. Trump withheld it for person gain. He is lying about why he did it. If there were legit reasons to hold it then sure, but then he should tell Congress and tax payers why. He did not. It was done in secret.

Don't forget that anything that doesn't help the Ukrainian military also helps Russia. Trump was going for a Buy One Get One Free. They and get some dirt (which turned out to be nonexistent btw) and keep Putin happy.

Comment

Let me ask you something? Is it bad for the US government to withhold foreign aid?
                      Not if it's for a reason that benefits the U.S.

Is it bad to leverage foreign aid for an end result?
                      Not if the end result benefits the U.S

Is it bad for any US official or political party to ask a foreign government for assistance digging up dirt on a political opponent?
                      Yes.

It sounds to me like you have a serious problem with this.
                      Yes. It is clearly against the law and the majority of U.S. citizens support impeaching Trump for it.

The rest of your post was a word salad of your usual whataboutisms, debunked conspiracy theories, and false equivalnces, and I'm no longer willing to waste my time responding to it.

Comment

Congress approved the aid. Trump withheld it for person gain. He is lying about why he did it. If there were legit reasons to hold it then sure, but then he should tell Congress and tax payers why. He did not. It was done in secret.

Don't forget that anything that doesn't help the Ukrainian military also helps Russia. Trump was going for a Buy One Get One Free. They and get some dirt (which turned out to be nonexistent btw) and keep Putin happy.
                        Wow, no comments about anything else. Excused behavoir. Pretty convenient. Tell me something. That quid pro quo over taxpayer-funded foreign aid that Biden bragged about withholding on national TV, was that done in secret? I only ask because I never saw it happen live. Did you? No "personal gain" for the Biden family? I think a big argument could be made about that one. If Trump was lying about it, why did Schiff have to fabricate what was said? He had the actual phone call transcripts. I know why because it wasn't sexy enough for the liberal narrative. Much like the Steele Dossier, it needed more spice to gain leverage. Another dishonest democrat trying to take down the POTUS. Oh, the irony

Comment

Yes.

Yes. It is clearly against the law and the majority of U.S. citizens support impeaching Trump for it.

The rest of your post was a word salad of your usual whataboutisms, debunked conspiracy theories, and false equivalnces, and I'm no longer willing to waste my time responding to it.
                          I understand. It's impossible for you to defend. It's probably best you tuck tail and hide from it because it's apart of history that's not gonna go away.

Comment

Wow, no comments about anything else. Excused behavoir. Pretty convenient. Tell me something. That quid pro quo over taxpayer-funded foreign aid that Biden bragged about withholding on national TV, was that done in secret? I only ask because I never saw it happen live. Did you? No "personal gain" for the Biden family? I think a big argument could be made about that one. If Trump was lying about it, why did Schiff have to fabricate what was said? He had the actual phone call transcripts. I know why because it wasn't sexy enough for the liberal narrative. Much like the Steele Dossier, it needed more spice to gain leverage. Another dishonest democrat trying to take down the POTUS. Oh, the irony
                            Your persistent misunderstanding (deliberate or otherwise) regarding Biden's role in Ukrainian foreign policy and the Steele dossier have been corrected ad nauseum here. Another dishonest Trumpist trying to defend the POTUS by repeating lies often enough hoping they'll become true.

No matter how hard you try to compare apples to oranges, a Granny Smith will never turn into a Clementine.

Comment

Yes.

Yes, it is this simple. Thank you.

Comment

Please remind me again why the Trump/Barr-controlled DOJ hasn't indicted the Bidens, when we all know they would do it in a New York second if there were a shred of evidence.

Answer: there isn't any. If they tried to indict they would be laughed out of court like they were when they tried to indict Don McGahn.

Level-headed posters explain your errors time and time again but you keep repeating them. I can't decide if you're too stupid to understand or if it's just a defense mechanism to keep you cognitive-dissonance-addled brain from exploding. Which is it?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X