Big Announcement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm down everybody!! Let's be honest with ourselves here.

Armada is a $h!t show and not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel.

fesa is who we thought they were. They are just as pathetic except with more money coming in from every part of Florida so they can mask it with new gimmicks to keep everyone interested with an inch of hope.

Comment

Pooh

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Calm down everybody!! Let's be honest with ourselves here.

Armada is a $h!t show and not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel.

fesa is who we thought they were. They are just as pathetic except with more money coming in from every part of Florida so they can mask it with new gimmicks to keep everyone interested with an inch of hope.
      If your USL2 men are having to "pay to play" I wonder what Mail and Bubb will have the women dumb enough to get tangled up in the adult soccer money grab do!?...doubt any girl worth her skills would pull a Mallory Pugh and skip out on college to play for these FESA clowns...maybe a Mallory Pooh...

Comment

Translation

Nothing earth shaking here. This is what they call a "Sunday league" in the UK

Except, not as lucrative.

$$$

#FESA

Comment

Great, now I'll have to walk past grown a§§ adults blocking the entrance at Publix panhandling for soccerthon...

Comment

Florida Elite Soccer Academy is proud to announce that we're the newest members of the Women's Premier Soccer League ⚽

Looking forward to the 2020 season!

Tryouts coming in winter.
            For more information: http://ow.ly/PHl750wPPLd

#WeAreFloridaElite
            Once again, FESA proving they are not very good at anything so they just keep adding more mediocrity to amaze their blind sheep masses. WOW. WPSL... So amazing! Trust me. This team will include many washed outs just like USL2. If you are really good, you will be playing college soccer. If you are looking for adult female rec, you found a home.

Comment

Great, now I'll have to walk past grown a§§ adults blocking the entrance at Publix panhandling for soccerthon...
              This was my first thought as well!

Comment

This is how Armada trolls find out about what is spoken about at our club meetings. Armada trolls salivate in anticipation for anything to mock or spin into Armada troll treasure.

Be sure of this trolls...it was nothing earth shaking, nothing ground breaking, and just as your DOC at Armada has grabbed the reins and is now in the process of extracting more money out of your pocket past what you've already paid, Octoberfest, Poker tournament, Krackenfest, now Trick or trunk...your precious Armada is also starting to look more and more like FESA...thank your BOD and DOC next time you see them. Keep that in focus...just because it's not called Soccerthon, doesn't mean it's not...

Now piss off...
                It's even worse.....Armadathon.

Comment

If your USL2 men are having to "pay to play" I wonder what Mail and Bubb will have the women dumb enough to get tangled up in the adult soccer money grab do!?...doubt any girl worth her skills would pull a Mallory Pugh and skip out on college to play for these FESA clowns...maybe a Mallory Pooh...
                  It's semi-pro dumbass. They can maintain collegiate eligibility while playing. Just a way to get 8-10 games in during the summer.

Comment

It's semi-pro dumbass. They can maintain collegiate eligibility while playing. Just a way to get 8-10 games in during the summer.
                    This is big for Florida Elite. Bubb's base salary is 122K and he keeps earning bonuses for gaining access to higher leagues for the players. It won't be a shoe in to earn a place on the womens semipro roster. The Florida Elite USL2 mens team only had a few home grown.

Comment

So the only clubs in Florida with da will be Orlando and inter...they are the only 2 MLS clubs .those crazy parents will drive to Orlando 😂.. wow flames , chargers , tbu and rest will have to take a long drive to practices ..let's face it it's a joke man!!!! We played 2 seasons on Da ..was the biggest jerkoff ever...training I absolutely no differant then CDL...kids were a little better not much...not worth 4 k per season...now we play regular competitive soccer and have a great coach...my kid will tryout in college the same as all these da fanatics..if you all think the only recognition I through da your smoking something..a talented kid will shine anywhere you put him

Comment

So the only clubs in Florida with da will be Orlando and inter...they are the only 2 MLS clubs .those crazy parents will drive to Orlando 😂.. wow flames , chargers , tbu and rest will have to take a long drive to practices ..let's face it it's a joke man!!!! We played 2 seasons on Da ..was the biggest jerkoff ever...training I absolutely no differant then CDL...kids were a little better not much...not worth 4 k per season...now we play regular competitive soccer and have a great coach...my kid will tryout in college the same as all these da fanatics..if you all think the only recognition I through da your smoking something..a talented kid will shine anywhere you put him
                        DA in Florida is a joke! MLS or otherwise!

Comment

Loads of male USL players are college players. The season fits really well with their college schedules.

Comment

DA in Florida is a joke! MLS or otherwise!
                            It sure is a joke and the same parents who complain all season run right back into the slaughters ..I really think it's a sickness .

Comment

WPSL franchise

WPSL franchise

Comment

https://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonv...al-soccer.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X