Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Different poster - ^ I'm not convinced she's s willing Russian asset but I have no doubt the Russians are trying to prop her up. She doesn't even register in US polling yet a foreign country giving one candidate so much attention in a very early and very crowded field just is not normal. You find the BBC doing multiple pieces on her. Putin knows a 3rd party candidate can shave valuable votes off in a tight race. Stein and Johnson did better than average in the three states Trump won to give him the EC victory. There also was higher than average FB traffic in those states and multiple attempts to infiltrate voting systems there. I also don't think they knew what was going on, even though we know Stein met Putin. Useful idiots don't have to know they're being used.
    Thank you for your comments. It's refreshing to hear from someone who considers the merits of an argument instead of reflexively gagging on anything HRC says just because it was HRC who said it.

Hillary may be overplaying the Russian asset accusation, but there is definitely something unusual going on here. If she's a useful idiot, the Russians obviously know how to take advantage of that.

Comment

I only have so much time to expose your bullsh!t, so I'll only cover #1 for now.

Did you actually watch that youtube clip? If so, please tell me where in that clip she denied what HRC is accusing her of. I watched all 5 minutes, and all I heard was her re-stating what HRC said and dodging the question of whether she was concerned about Russian meddling in the 2020 election. There is no denial.

I have an open mind, but it's hard to ignore this:
      https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...abbard-n964261

"Since Gabbard announced her intention to run on Jan. 11, there have been at least 20 Gabbard stories on three major Moscow-based English-language websites affiliated with or supportive of the Russian government: RT, the Russian-owned TV outlet; Sputnik News, a radio outlet; and Russia Insider, a blog that experts say closely follows the Kremlin line. The CIA has called RT and Sputnik part of "Russia's state-run propaganda machine."

"All three sites celebrated Gabbard's announcement, defended her positions on Russia and her 2017 meeting with Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad, and attacked those who have suggested she is a pawn for Moscow. The coverage devoted to Gabbard, both in news and commentary, exceeds that afforded to any of the declared or rumored Democratic candidates despite Gabbard's lack of voter recognition."

If HRC's accusations are false, you have to come up with an innocent explanation for this. Let's hear your innocent explanation.
      Holy cow! Am I in the twilight zone or is this what everyday crazy libtard town looks like? Are you an American citizen? I'm starting to think you're one of Hilary's proxies that TG was talking about. So you're getting your US election news from the Russian Insider and Sputnik news? You know the one thing the Mueller report successfully proved was that Russia, China, and many other foreign countries have interfered in US elections long before Trump and HRC. It showed they have and will continue to do so for many more. That's just a fact. I'm shocked that you're so surprised Russia is running these kinds of stories prior to up-coming US elections. Have you and HRC not learned anything? My guess is no. Outside interference and influence are expected and will always be there. What is more disturbing, however, is now a former 2-time losing US presidential candidate and former SOS is peddling this same Russain asset propaganda. She is actually doing Russia's work. For a guy who blames Trump for the same thing, I don't think you truly understand how damaging this can be to the integrity of US elections. She is controlling the DNC narrative and influencing the election from the outside. Take off your CNN spectacles. HRC said the Russians are grooming TG as a third-party candidate. I'm pretty sure she flat out denied that claim on the video. I see you left that part out.

If HRC's accusations are true, you have to come up with these little things called evidence. You see, the remaining Democratic candidates are telling her to do the same. Remember, unsubstantiated accusations without evidence are just a hoax. Gee, you don't think HRC is capable of such things, do you? It truly amazes me that you still cover for the most corrupt politician in US history. I'll be patiently waiting for you to respond to the rest of my post.

Comment

Holy cow! Am I in the twilight zone or is this what everyday crazy libtard town looks like? Are you an American citizen? I'm starting to think you're one of Hilary's proxies that TG was talking about. So you're getting your US election news from the Russian Insider and Sputnik news? You know the one thing the Mueller report successfully proved was that Russia, China, and many other foreign countries have interfered in US elections long before Trump and HRC. It showed they have and will continue to do so for many more. That's just a fact. I'm shocked that you're so surprised Russia is running these kinds of stories prior to up-coming US elections. Have you and HRC not learned anything? My guess is no. Outside interference and influence are expected and will always be there. What is more disturbing, however, is now a former 2-time losing US presidential candidate and former SOS is peddling this same Russain asset propaganda. She is actually doing Russia's work. For a guy who blames Trump for the same thing, I don't think you truly understand how damaging this can be to the integrity of US elections. She is controlling the DNC narrative and influencing the election from the outside. Take off your CNN spectacles. HRC said the Russians are grooming TG as a third-party candidate. I'm pretty sure she flat out denied that claim on the video. I see you left that part out.

If HRC's accusations are true, you have to come up with these little things called evidence. You see, the remaining Democratic candidates are telling her to do the same. Remember, unsubstantiated accusations without evidence are just a hoax. Gee, you don't think HRC is capable of such things, do you? It truly amazes me that you still cover for the most corrupt politician in US history. I'll be patiently waiting for you to respond to the rest of my post.
        Wow, your reading comprehension gets an F today. How exactly am I "covering" for HRC? I'm simply pointing out proven facts that suggest her accusations shouldn't be dismissed out of hand. Unlike you, I maintain an open mind until new information comes available.

How did you conclude that I'm "getting my US election news from the Russian Insider and Sputnik news"? The piece I quoted was from NBC news.

If you're "pretty sure she flat out denied that claim on the video" you didn't actually watch it. And you must have missed the part of my post where I challenged you to state where in that clip the denial happens. And she absolutely dodged the question of whether she was concerned about Russian interference in the 2020 election. Hmmmm.

Please read and think before pounding out a knee-jerk response to what you read here. Your lack of critical thinking skills is showing.

Comment

Wow, your reading comprehension gets an F today. How exactly am I "covering" for HRC? I'm simply pointing out proven facts that suggest her accusations shouldn't be dismissed out of hand. Unlike you, I maintain an open mind until new information comes available.

How did you conclude that I'm "getting my US election news from the Russian Insider and Sputnik news"? The piece I quoted was from NBC news.

If you're "pretty sure she flat out denied that claim on the video" you didn't actually watch it. And you must have missed the part of my post where I challenged you to state where in that clip the denial happens. And she absolutely dodged the question of whether she was concerned about Russian interference in the 2020 election. Hmmmm.

Please read and think before pounding out a knee-jerk response to what you read here. Your lack of critical thinking skills is showing.
          1) excuse me, did you say you have an open mind? I just pissed myself. They guy who still thinks Trump is a Russian agent has an open mind? The guy who still thinks Trump colluded with Russia despite the Mueller findings? Yeah, we can chalk that one up to complete horse shît.

2) when you’re quoting Russian news sources to make an argument, then you’re getting your news from Russian news sources. No actually not quoting NBC news.

3) did TG not say that she wasn’t running as a 3rd party candidate? That’s the whole premise of HRC’s conspiracy theory. Remember, HRC is convinced TG will be a 3rd party candidate. Gee, no denial? You didn’t watch it did you? I understand it doesn’t fit your narrative but you probably should just tell the truth on this one. I can’t argue with stupid!

It’s hard to watch you try to defend this type of behavior. Once again you’re arguing a story that has no factual evidence. We all know HRC doesn’t like TG because she’s called out HRC’s policy decisions. Hilary, the author of the libtard corruption playbook, immediately goes on the attack with the predictable and overplayed Russian asset propaganda. It’s like clockwork. The funny thing is, the other candidates know exactly what she’s doing. You know things are getting desperate when other top DNC candidates think HRC is full of shît. But, you can always focus on her email investigation! 😂

Comment

It is amazing how out of touch the liberals really are. As a conservative, I like the things she has to say. It's a shame the democratic party is trying to hurt her campaign. She has a good message in this video.

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/tu...fcode=tw191020

Comment

You know cons are completely unhinged when they start saying they like a Russian backed Democratic candidate

Comment

You know cons are completely unhinged when they start saying they like a Russian backed Democratic candidate
                Good one! Well thought out post. Must have taken you all day to come up with that one. I’m sure you would be nice enough to provide us all with actual evidence. Wait, what? There’s no evidence of this. That’s crazy! How can this libtard say such things without evidence? Oh I see, HRC is pulling on his puppet strings again. Say no more. I get it now. Cuckoo!!!!!

Comment

Good one! Well thought out post. Must have taken you all day to come up with that one. I’m sure you would be nice enough to provide us all with actual evidence. Wait, what? There’s no evidence of this. That’s crazy! How can this libtard say such things without evidence? Oh I see, HRC is pulling on his puppet strings again. Say no more. I get it now. Cuckoo!!!!!
                  Hmmm ... another post without any content or evidence or point....

Still carrying the slop bucket for your 'mastah'.... trying to distract from his complete public collapse last week... (you don't seem to have addressed that)

What is next? Attacks on Obama? Regurgitating Hannity homilies?

Would suggest you start therapy.... I don't think you are going to like taking your medicine from President Warren....

Comment

Hmmm ... another post without any content or evidence or point....

Still carrying the slop bucket for your 'mastah'.... trying to distract from his complete public collapse last week... (you don't seem to have addressed that)

What is next? Attacks on Obama? Regurgitating Hannity homilies?

Would suggest you start therapy.... I don't think you are going to like taking your medicine from President Warren....
                    I get it. Evidence seems to be a sticking point for you guys. It just seems to keep getting in the way. Ever wonder why the Trumpster is still in power despite all those accusations? Maybe you should stick to celebrating Hilary’s stunning email victory. 😂 I hope for you sake Warren wins. You’re pretty much 0 for the last 3 years. Your winning % is worse than Hilary’s.

Comment

TRIGGERED ALERT!!! You know you hit a nerve when you get this kinda rambling of BS response from a libtard. Point out how the Dems are losing, AGAIN and boom their heads explode. First off, look at the title. I think you’re on the wrong thread or were you outsmarted again? Second, you can’t use all my lines then then defend you originality. 😂 Third, we all know every week is Trump’s worse week in the eye of a libtard yet who is sitting in WH getting things done while your liberal queen is running Russian propaganda operations from her sofa. That’s what I thought. Forth, you can’t even see the self-inflicted damage you morons are doing to your a own party. Trump has been investigated 6 ways to Sunday and will be for the rest of his time in DC. That’s a given and pretty much every conservative knows the libtard playbook. Here’s the problem. The more digging you do on Trump, the more damage you’re doing to your own party. Think about it dumbass, HRC and now Biden have gone down as direct results of Trump witch-hunts. Like Trump they have never been found guilty of anything but guess who really has lost here. That’s right the Dems. In the court of public opinion, “do as we say not as we do” is a recipe for losing. Unfortunately that recipe sits at the top of the libtard menu. Hillary may or may not run but she is certainly controlling the narrative. She is trying to influence the election. The very same thing she has accused Russia of. Hmmm, that’s interesting. Maybe that Politico story about her colluding with Ukraine might have merit after all. The Dems are turning on themselves. HRC is trying to divide your party and you’re too stupid to see it. Me on the other hand, think it’s awesome. She’s definitely good at one thing...losing elections. Come on HRC, we’re counting on you once again. You brought it on yourselves !!!
                      But the response was logical, well-written and pointed out glaring problems with holes in your logic (actually more accurately described as illogic). You, of course, addressed none of the issues being brought up ....so do us all a favor .... go to your mother and let her know your diaper is full and needs changing .... if you are lucky she might give you a lollipop...

Comment

“At the end of the day, he still considers himself to be in the hospitality business,”...Mulvaney of Fox Sunday

Strange, I thought his title was POTUS. Even GOP leaders said giving Doral the G7 summit was corrupt AF, but unhinged con won't admit it.

Comment

No need to prove Con has come unhinged - just scroll back a few pages. How many posts in one day?

Comment

It’s hard to watch you try to defend this type of behavior. Once again you’re arguing a story that has no factual evidence. We all know HRC doesn’t like TG because she’s called out HRC’s policy decisions. Hilary, the author of the libtard corruption playbook, immediately goes on the attack with the predictable and overplayed Russian asset propaganda. It’s like clockwork. The funny thing is, the other candidates know exactly what she’s doing. You know things are getting desperate when other top DNC candidates think HRC is full of shît. But, you can always focus on her email investigation! 😂
                            Since you seem unable to grasp an issue with any complexity or nuance, let me break it down for you:
                            1. Pro-Putin forces are backing TG's campaign (fact)
                            2. There is no evidence that she is complicit in their support for her, but . . .
                            3. She has not disavowed that support

Hmmm, this pattern sounds familiar.

It's not surprising that you fixated on the messenger, not the message. But the message is troubling. It's a warning to all Americans to pay attention. There may never be smoking gun evidence of what HRC is asserting, but it lines up perfectly with the Russian agenda.

Comment

No need to prove Con has come unhinged - just scroll back a few pages. How many posts in one day?
                              ...and titling the thread "Libs Cannot Outsmart Trump" .... a somewhat puerile attempt to goad Real Americans (as opposed to Constitution shredding Cons) into a defensive posture. The first couple of pages of this provide eloquent testimony to the bankruptcy of that approach....

There is simply nothing to outsmart .... Dopey Donald is conning the Cons again... obviously does not take much effort or intellect... the elevators don't go to the top floor at Trump Tower... (ps ....let us know if you need that explaining)

Comment

...and titling the thread "Libs Cannot Outsmart Trump" .... a somewhat puerile attempt to goad Real Americans (as opposed to Constitution shredding Cons) into a defensive posture. The first couple of pages of this provide eloquent testimony to the bankruptcy of that approach....

There is simply nothing to outsmart .... Dopey Donald is conning the Cons again... obviously does not take much effort or intellect... the elevators don't go to the top floor at Trump Tower... (ps ....let us know if you need that explaining)
                                For a guy who pretends to be smarter than the average bear, riddle me this. If the Russian machine is so well oiled and precise in the measure in which it works, why did they pick a candidate that has and continues to poll < 2%? Why would they choose a candidate that struggles to make it to the debate stage and has no chance of winning the DNC nomination? Why would they pick a candidate that has disavowed Clinton’s conspiracy theory by publicly stating she will not run as a third party candidate?

The answer is simple. This is just a conspiracy theory concocted by a crybaby who still can’t get over the fact she lost to the Trumpster. She is still pissed that a fellow democrat didn’t support her in the last election. She Is still pissed TG threw her support behind Sanders and has repeatedly called HRC out for her policy decisions. Make no mistake about it. Gabbard is just feeling the wrath of a scorned 2 time loser. How dare TG not support her! Please tell me what Russia has to gain since TG won’t be the nominee and won’t run as a third party candidate. I’m guessing you’re just regurgitating liberal talking points while doing your puppet dance.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X