X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take it to the political forum, jackwagon
    Translation: you are right, I am a mind numbed robot, you should be censored.

Comment

No. "Somehow you believe that everyone in this country should be homogeneous".

What I wrote, or meant to express is I see no difference between social activist ideologies and religious ideologies. And point out the hypocrisy of the "inclusive" USWNT that force players from all different backgrounds to be "homogeneous" toward their own organization's culture, which has nothing to do with soccer, and everything yo do with power. To force convert players to accept, and promote their ideology, or they must go, this is not equality. This is a demonstation of power. This is Christians forcing Jews to convert or leave. 1492 in Spain or 2019 in the USA...same thing. Hanging a Jamon Serrano over the doorway in 1490 in an Andaluzian village market demonstrated the order of things, a message just as throwing a black Christian female off the USWNT for not wanting to wear the gay pride flag on her team USA game jersey...it's a message. You're too busy virture signaling to hear the message.
      A 'Christian' that forced conversion on anyone would not be a Christian.

Comment

I have a problem with asshats that champion Christian bigots. When you dismiss a player from the USWNT because they won't wear your group's symbol, a symbol that has nothing to with soccer, you're a Christian bigot.
        Could you attach some specific names to illustrate your point?

Comment

Brilliant

A 'Christian' that forced conversion on anyone would not be a Christian.
          Sure. Share that with 1492...genious.

Comment

Sure. Share that with 1492...genious.
            "genious".....too funny :D

pot, meet kettle.....

Comment

"genious".....too funny :D

pot, meet kettle.....
              😂😂😂For all instensive porpoises you have been trolled into Boliva.

Your a looser. 😂😂

Comment

Your a looser. 😂😂

I think what the original poster is complaining about is that more and more sports are demanding their players share a certain political point of view or expose a certain political point of view.

I'm not saying this will happen. But I can totally see some sports now forcing players to wear something about "reproductive rights" which is now code for "right to kill the baby inside you". Its such an oxymoron because nobody is against anyone's right to reproduce. The argument has nothing in fact to do with reproduction.

But imagine a sports franchise forcing players to support abortion. Or force players to support social justice which basically s another nice sounding set of words that really means wealth redistribution.

Its fine these sports leagues can start to push more and more political garbage. But I think they will soon find more and more people turning them off or finding alternate sports to watch.

I mean after all people will watch a hot dog eating contest, or video games, etc... Its up to them. But if they were smart they would let the sports just be sports.

Comment

Wow well said..........

#dropinasprime

QUOTE=Unregistered;2588007]I think what the original poster is complaining about is that more and more sports are demanding their players share a certain political point of view or expose a certain political point of view.

I'm not saying this will happen. But I can totally see some sports now forcing players to wear something about "reproductive rights" which is now code for "right to kill the baby inside you". Its such an oxymoron because nobody is against anyone's right to reproduce. The argument has nothing in fact to do with reproduction.

But imagine a sports franchise forcing players to support abortion. Or force players to support social justice which basically s another nice sounding set of words that really means wealth redistribution.

Its fine these sports leagues can start to push more and more political garbage. But I think they will soon find more and more people turning them off or finding alternate sports to watch.

I mean after all people will watch a hot dog eating contest, or video games, etc... Its up to them. But if they were smart they would let the sports just be sports.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Your a looser. 😂😂
                    it's still too funny :D

I'm a 17 year old kid looking at all this crap here and seeing how parents lose their sh1t. you're probably a 50 year old parent that still lives in your mom's basement and pleasures yourself while thinking of your mom 😆🤣

Comment

You'd grab the money and run too if you were these soccer clowns.

US Soccer is a business, and just like every other post modern company, they've signed up to the new religion of Intersectionality. Where Rapino, a lesbian with pink hair, titsout, disdainful behavior toward anything traditional is her unashamed basline. She doesn't stand for the national anthem, plays for team USA, and is celebrated for being a champion after beating mostly women of color whose historically patriarchal societies only got into women's soccer recently after the men running their soccer federations discovered they could make some money off the circus.

Team USA picks which commandments they wish to follow. Lots of white privilege going on. Mostly white, affluent, college educated woman on that team. Then when a relgious player doesn't want to wear their Intersectionality gay rights banner, they're thrown into the abyss, never to be heard of again, but they want to be paid the same as men even though they don't generate as much money... You know, because of equality for women.

So, unless your kid is a greedy lesbian, atheist, American hating, leftist, with the moral flexibility to ignore the contradictory garbage your organization represents after you celebrate beating Thailand 13-0 in front of the World...that's the future of your daughter, that's what you're paying for right now. Otherwise, the women running the USWNT have in place a glass ceiling...just ask Jaelene Hinkle, a Christian, who was called us, and handed a uniform with a land mine emblazoned on it...how'd that work out for her? Did she step on the land mine? A message to all other women that oppose the new indoctrination into religion of Intersectionality, and then when your practices become so obvious that the result may negatively impact your business, in this case, forcing Christian women whom play for team USA to wear gay pride symbol, and when they refuse, spin it, call her a homophobic individual who doesn't represent your organization's values, including, inclusiveness for all...ignoring that you just expelled a Christian black female because she didn't want to wear your crucifix around her neck.
                      If US Soccer had been a business we would have already won the World Cup. US Soccer is a private, not for profit organization with the goal of generating enough revenue to pay the top one percent in the organization.

Comment

it's still too funny :D

I'm a 17 year old kid looking at all this crap here and seeing how parents lose their sh1t. you're probably a 50 year old parent that still lives in your mom's basement and pleasures yourself while thinking of your mom 😆🤣
                        Hey kid i think you just quoted and responded to your own post. I can tell by the use of the same emojis. Nice roast btw, you might have a better future in comedy than soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Coach View Post
                          If US Soccer had been a business we would have already won the World Cup. US Soccer is a private, not for profit organization with the goal of generating enough revenue to pay the top one percent in the organization.
                          Spot on.

Comment

Thank the lord sky is falling

Comment

This cycle will kill off the sport completely if US fail to qualify again for World Cup. Youth numbers are dropping and will drop again. It’s too expensive for such a poor product. One giant pyramid scam. Dreams of youth smashed
                              Agree 100% it's a **** show

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X