Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Then she doesn't play CFCU. None of my daughter's united teams has ever played boot and chase"

this isn't you then that made this comment? or are you lying? or does your daughter suck so bad that she isn't playing anymore and youre bitter? so you are a bigger DB than originally thought. Not the op but if you can't understand what the dude was saying in the prior posts then maybe you should be watching Backyardigans instead of watching soccer on the sidelines.
    They didn't make the comment, I did. It's a fact. Try to debunk all you want. They have too much talent on D and midfield that they don't have to boot it.

Comment

They didn't make the comment, I did. It's a fact. Try to debunk all you want. They have too much talent on D and midfield that they don't have to boot it.
      again, not the op but you really do sound like an idiot. I don't have to debunk that at all.

Comment

again, not the op but you really do sound like an idiot. I don't have to debunk that at all.
        No, but you have to de spunk dat azz

Comment

No, but you have to de spunk dat azz
          from one cfc parent to another.....you are an idiot. white trash doooooshbag.

Comment

Wheres cfc backyardigans dad when I need a laugh?

Comment

My daughter plays for CFC. When I watch EPL games on TV or any other professional soccer games on TV, they all play possession ball. that requires passing backwards, sideways, and forward. Im just trying to understand your way of thinking because it doesn't make any sense to me. its the one thing that drives me crazy about CFC. they will just boot it to the other end of the field. any other sport, you emulate the professionals playing...whether it be basketball, baseball, football, and even gymnastics. why would soccer be any different? why wouldn't you want to play and copy what professionals do?? Please answer.
              Because they can win when the ball is passed up to the huge 11 year old with the big foot. All about winning. That keeps and gains players at the branches.

Comment

first I don't believe there are professional gymnasts- but I digress
                we go forward because we are impatient and like to score- again we are in America- we like offense, not playing to tie or play for 1 1/2 hours to take 1 shot on goal
                we have an internal shot clock and you want to go 4 corners
                Hey DB that’s never played soccer, question: manchester city has the most passes per game in the epl. Of their passes, 1035 have gone backwards. They have played 10 games. That amounts to 103 backward passes per game. Just trying to understand your logic. CFC couldn’t make 103 forward passes per game. But they do boot it 103 times per game, that I’ll give you.

Comment

Hey DB that’s never played soccer, question: manchester city has the most passes per game in the epl. Of their passes, 1035 have gone backwards. They have played 10 games. That amounts to 103 backward passes per game. Just trying to understand your logic. CFC couldn’t make 103 forward passes per game. But they do boot it 103 times per game, that I’ll give you.
                  we like games that use the FORWARD pass- because thats where the other teams goal is
                  in America we actually penalize you for going the wrong way
                  lateral in football, back court violation in basketball ,Offsides in hockey etc...

Comment

we like games that use the FORWARD pass- because thats where the other teams goal is
                    lateral in football, back court violation in basketball ,Offsides in hockey etc...
                    True. But moving it backward to open the field is one thing, but moving it backward all the time means at some point you are going to cause a shot on your goal or you are just going to move it back into the parking lot to jump into the car and leave, with the ball. Gametime over.

Comment

Such an obvious response from CFC parent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X