Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I read about Florida teams always getting crushed out of state on here.

Weston gda played against some pretty tough PA girls this weekend and the Weston girls actually did the crushing - the older girls 03 and 02-01 are an impressive bunch

The 04 and 05s held their own

So don’t believe everything (or even most) of what you read on TS

HAHA
    Florida soccer is garbage thats why you all have an inferiority complex about playing out of state. You know it’s garbage as well but justify by saying we held our own

Comment

They will get humble pie at the showcase in December.
      Even there sometimes their heads will remain bloviated. Teams are matched up on similar records. So whoopee - we beat another mediocre team!

Comment

They will probably get out scored 15-0 in two games again like last year.

Oh wait, that was Sunrise at Jefferson Cup last year. My bad.

Comment

It was a great weekend for Weston GDA!!! Victory all across. You can now see the incredible development specially how the 04s recuperated from losing all previous games. This along with the news about negotiations to bring FIU women soccer coach once college season ends It will be a great addition to the already talented staff of coaches. #stronger

Comment

It was a great weekend for Weston GDA!!! Victory all across. You can now see the incredible development specially how the 04s recuperated from losing all previous games. This along with the news about negotiations to bring FIU women soccer coach once college season ends It will be a great addition to the already talented staff of coaches. #stronger
            Ok, I'll bite, who did they play this weekend?

Comment

Ok, I'll bite, who did they play this weekend?
              Tampa’s A team , can’t even imagine the whooping if Tampa’s b teams were allowed to play gda

Comment

Tampa’s A team , can’t even imagine the whooping if Tampa’s b teams were allowed to play gda
                Is that WFF?

Comment

Is that WFF?
                  Yes WFF! All of our GDA Weston teams really shined. Finally a slap in the face to all the haters

Comment

Yes WFF! All of our GDA Weston teams really shined. Finally a slap in the face to all the haters
                    Congrats on the wins, but I don't think beating WFF is bragging material.

Comment

LAUGHABLE! Just make the playoffs please!

Comment

The FIU women’s coach is going to need a job after the college season because FIU are not going to renew her contract. She is one of the worst coaches in the NCAA. She is currently the biggest failure in NCAA D-I women’s soccer. Weston would be foolish to touch any of the current staff from FIU.

Comment

High school soccer started this week , all other leagues but gda shut down for at least 3 months , wonder which girls will be on point once season cranks up again in February?

If I were a scout or coach I would guess gda

Weston gda is the only place for girls with high level aspirations !

Making soccer fun to watch

Comment

High school soccer started this week , all other leagues but gda shut down for at least 3 months , wonder which girls will be on point once season cranks up again in February?

Players who think they can double dip with HS and DA should read the NY board. NY Fury were letting players do both and have now been busted for it. Multiple suspensions of players and games are being forfeited.

If you are on an official DA roster you cannot do HS and DA at the same time. The only way you can play HS is if you are on a club's B team and are listed as a part time player in DA. That, or you can get an official DA waiver but that's only for private school kids. even if you get a waiver you still cannot do both at the same time. Plus playing HS and DA is a recipe for burnout and overuse injury risk.

Comment

No one at Weston gda gives a crap about HS - imagine that conversation with JS Or the look on his face —— uh like coach , I’m taking the next few months off to “play” HS , I’ll be back for my spot around February !!! Lol lol

Comment

I agree. Weston DPL is not shutting down training for HS season, that kills the girls Development in a high quality environment, the Weston girls that choose no to play HS have training available to them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X