Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Drug testing 16 year old girls seriously!? Talk about helicopter parents. Times have changed since my youth for sure. Drug testing in college to maintain a scholarship I get... but this???
    yep, the girls all had to sign a written agreement... dont know the legality of making a 15 year old girl sign a contract. sounds a bit silly but it was done

Comment

AG is fully aware .. why else would he threaten drug testing? My kid does play for the club and will not be there next year. I promise you that!!
      Why wait to leave next year, leave now! Definitely don’t need someone like you around!

Comment

Why wait to leave next year, leave now! Definitely don’t need someone like you around!
        Someone who speaks up?

Comment

Someone who speaks up?
          Someone who spreads rumors on websites without any proof to back up their claims.

Comment

Only good thing about this POS tournament is the nice fields.

Comment

LOW level tournament , good revenue for club and a way for the PBG teams to score some hardware.. we all can see they can’t win anywhere else

Comment

Awww, sounds like someone didn't make it to the finals!

Comment

LOW level tournament , good revenue for club and a way for the PBG teams to score some hardware.. we all can see they can’t win anywhere else
                  Exactly. The fixes were definitely in. Quite obvious.

Comment

Awww, sounds like someone didn't make it to the finals!
                    It’s all good. If that’s what it takes to make your kid feel better about themselves, then so be it. They won’t be getting medals anywhere else.

Comment

Everything below DA and ECNL is rec anyway.

Comment

Exactly. The fixes were definitely in. Quite obvious.
                        That many PBG teams don’t win tournaments without help from some refs.

Comment

Area domination by PBG! Wellington, please keep the kids coming...we appreciate it

Comment

Area domination by PBG! Wellington, please keep the kids coming...we appreciate it
                            And I am sure you appreciated the refs who handed all those teams their wins. They couldn’t of done it without them. It’s so sad.

Comment

It’s all good. If that’s what it takes to make your kid feel better about themselves, then so be it. They won’t be getting medals anywhere else.
                              Not our first tournament this season that we won but second. And my child has so many medals, we do t need the gardens classic to make my kid feel better BUT obviously you do and your very sour about it. Go cry somewhere else

Comment

this tournament is for bottom feeders if your child played in this tournament there team sucks sorry truth

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X