Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pbg classic tournament

looking forward to seeing AG prowling around the fields looking for soccer moms that he can try charming. now HE"S the real champ of the tournament

http://predatorssoccer.org/competiti...or-of-coaching

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      looking forward to seeing AG prowling around the fields looking for soccer moms that he can try charming. now HE"S the real champ of the tournament
      Have a great time at the tournament! You must be in love with AG if that's the only thing your looking forward to! GET A LIFE

Comment

he DOES have a point though. The guy is a tool!

Comment

he DOES have a point though. The guy is a tool!
          Has a nice tool?

Comment

i dont know about the tool thing but i believe him to be very arrogant and condescending

Comment

He needs to worry about kids and how they are showing up at the fields stoned! It’s a problem and him calling moderators on talking soccer because it’s been brought up or threatening the implication of drug testing is not the answer!

Comment

He needs to worry about kids and how they are showing up at the fields stoned! It’s a problem and him calling moderators on talking soccer because it’s been brought up or threatening the implication of drug testing is not the answer!
                This is like the sixth time I’ve seen this mentioned. This isn’t a funny thing to troll about. You’re seriously slandering a bunch of kids that are associated with these Gardens teams. It’s not funny or cute. They already deleted an entire thread that started this very topic.

Comment

This is like the sixth time I’ve seen this mentioned. This isn’t a funny thing to troll about. You’re seriously slandering a bunch of kids that are associated with these Gardens teams. It’s not funny or cute. They already deleted an entire thread that started this very topic.
                  How is this slander? Not funny either.. very sad and pathetic but TRUE.. it’s an ongoing problem at the club but it’s being ignored by DOc, coaches and even parents.. kids are posting about it on social media ..it needs to be addressed. I’ll agree this is not the place , but it needs attention. It’s deleted here because AG knows it makes the club look bad .. that the only reason it’s deleted and kept hush hush. . It’s a big problem and only getting worse

Comment

It was deleted because it’s bad press for the club. No other reason.. it’s not slander idiot, no one was named and it’s not untruthful .. the kids, yes KIDs were unsupervised in Dallas and some were engaging in this kind of behavior. Stop covering it up and address it before something bad happens !!!

Comment

It was deleted because it’s bad press for the club. No other reason.. it’s not slander idiot, no one was named and it’s not untruthful .. the kids, yes KIDs were unsupervised in Dallas and some were engaging in this kind of behavior. Stop covering it up and address it before something bad happens !!!
                      Ok so prove it. You say it’s not untruthful and you are worried. Why are you pearl clutching on a silly website? Why aren’t you contacting AG and the parents of those responsible? By spreading these rumors you are tarnishing the reputations of all the girls that play on those teams.

Comment

Simply false and irresponsible of you to put this crap out there. NONE engaged in this behavior in Dallas. There were unsubstantiated rumors of vaping in ATL, by a small few, that’s all. Your post tells me you are not from the club, so why the F do you care? Axe to grind? Panties in a wad? Pissed your kid got cut? Go mind your own effing business.

Comment

Ok so prove it. You say it’s not untruthful and you are worried. Why are you pearl clutching on a silly website? Why aren’t you contacting AG and the parents of those responsible? By spreading these rumors you are tarnishing the reputations of all the girls that play on those teams.
                          AG is fully aware .. why else would he threaten drug testing? My kid does play for the club and will not be there next year. I promise you that!!

Comment

AG is fully aware .. why else would he threaten drug testing? My kid does play for the club and will not be there next year. I promise you that!!
                            Drug testing 16 year old girls seriously!? Talk about helicopter parents. Times have changed since my youth for sure. Drug testing in college to maintain a scholarship I get... but this???

Comment

Drug testing 16 year old girls seriously!? Talk about helicopter parents. Times have changed since my youth for sure. Drug testing in college to maintain a scholarship I get... but this???
                              Cant strive to be better than marginally average without drug testing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X