X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Please tell us more as I was looking at PF as an option. Thx
    Penn Fusion is well run with good coaches. However, they are interested in teams that win. It’s fun, but know what you signed up for. If they find a new player 1% better than your child, you’ll be looking for a new team. It’s a risk you should understand.

Comment

Please tell us more as I was looking at PF as an option. Thx
      Better to be away from Tino mueller too he’s a big German sausage.

runs the place like a sweatshop

Comment

Starting to lose its grip. All their strong female coaches are leaving or taking leave. If you have a female player that wants to develop under a strong female coach and mentor. Look elsewhere

Comment

Starting to lose its grip. All their strong female coaches are leaving or taking leave. If you have a female player that wants to develop under a strong female coach and mentor. Look elsewhere
          Which female coaches have chosen to leave?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

and a parent to travel with the kid.
            Do you see your kid playing for Chelsea or Real Madrid? If not, invest every single penny in education, better returns.

Comment

Do you see your kid playing for Chelsea or Real Madrid? If not, invest every single penny in education, better returns.
              Our Journey is not for you. We all choose paths. We love playing all year round club soccer.

Comment

Our Journey is not for you. We all choose paths. We love playing all year round club soccer.
                What kind of dumb *** statement is this? "Our" journey? It's your child's "journey"...parents like you are the problem

Comment

Penn Fusion is well run with good coaches. However, they are interested in teams that win. It’s fun, but know what you signed up for. If they find a new player 1% better than your child, you’ll be looking for a new team. It’s a risk you should understand.
                  Obviously someone that has no experience with Penn Fusion. They are by far the best ran club in the tri state area it’s not even close. Their coaches care about their players and development.

Comment

Why you even have kids? Keep your cash and forget about children.

Comment

Which female coaches have chosen to leave?
                      TT, AR, SB stepping back. Pretty much all of them

Comment

What kind of dumb *** statement is this? "Our" journey? It's your child's "journey"...parents like you are the problem
                        My child does not drive each way 45 minutes 3 nights a week. My chld does not drive 45 minutes to 2 hours for one weekend game. Lets see my child does not pay for anything. Oh wait . My child does not pay for the new $200 cleats My child does not pay for the new soccer uniform, ,My child does not do the research to find the club. My child does not book the hotels or plane flights. My child does not buy the gas for each trip to Maryland, New Jersey , Virginia . We as a family do it all together. It is our journey together, On the road all the time. Spending time together Our journey 10 1/2 months a year. We love it. WE are a team. Sorry you don't get it. Yes my child plays on the field but not with "OUR" support. You probably don't have the same set up as us.

Comment

There’s at least 10 soccer divisions just in the UK alone
                          start small and work up

Comment

My child does not drive each way 45 minutes 3 nights a week. My chld does not drive 45 minutes to 2 hours for one weekend game. Lets see my child does not pay for anything. Oh wait . My child does not pay for the new $200 cleats My child does not pay for the new soccer uniform, ,My child does not do the research to find the club. My child does not book the hotels or plane flights. My child does not buy the gas for each trip to Maryland, New Jersey , Virginia . We as a family do it all together. It is our journey together, On the road all the time. Spending time together Our journey 10 1/2 months a year. We love it. WE are a team. Sorry you don't get it. Yes my child plays on the field but not with "OUR" support. You probably don't have the same set up as us.
                            LOL...YOUR name better be on that Chelsea contract then I guess. What a mope.

Comment

Obviously someone that has no experience with Penn Fusion. They are by far the best ran club in the tri state area it’s not even close. Their coaches care about their players and development.
                              The coaches care about their players. Tino cares about winning.

Comment

The coaches care about their players. Tino cares about winning.
                                Tino the big German sausage!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X