Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In short, whoever believes that in USA there are explicit examples of racism against white people is retarded, moron or idiot.

Ummmmmm...you might want to get out of your bubble more often.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...icle-1.2935818

How many more example to you want me to post?

Comment

In short, whoever believes that in USA there are explicit examples of racism against white people is retarded, moron or idiot.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...p-and-rob-him/

Comment

Seems Gangs fight

Comment

Ummmmmm...you might want to get out of your bubble more often.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...icle-1.2935818

How many more example to you want me to post?
          Only have ghetto people videos?

Comment

Only have ghetto people videos?
            Plenty of other videos of blacks committing hate crimes. Don't sit back and have others post video links for you. If you can't find the videos on your own don't worry! You can just read the national crime statistics OR take a friendly drive into Chicago after the sun goes down.

Don't be upset that we are providing evidence. Your race can't help their violent nature as you have not evolved as well as Europeans have. Every day in the hood is still like tribal culture 1,000 yrs ago.

Comment

Plenty of other videos of blacks committing hate crimes. Don't sit back and have others post video links for you. If you can't find the videos on your own don't worry! You can just read the national crime statistics OR take a friendly drive into Chicago after the sun goes down.

Don't be upset that we are providing evidence. Your race can't help their violent nature as you have not evolved as well as Europeans have. Every day in the hood is still like tribal culture 1,000 yrs ago.
              I don’t know your race but I’m sure your parents are siblings

Comment

Is there racism in America against white folks? Can you be more moron?
                Why... yes there is actually ---

1) the major (leftist) media has been calling all Trump voters (disproportionately white) racist for years based on who they voted for, with no evidence or individual context. Calling people racist based on the racial breakdown of s voting population is itself racist. Moron.

Comment

Why... yes there is actually ---

1) the major (leftist) media has been calling all Trump voters (disproportionately white) racist for years based on who they voted for, with no evidence or individual context. Calling people racist based on the racial breakdown of s voting population is itself racist. Moron.
                  But according to Marc Lamont-Hill only whites can be racists. Libtard logic in a nutshell.

Comment

But according to Marc Lamont-Hill only whites can be racists. Libtard logic in a nutshell.
                    I don’t know. I’m just ****ing your wife right now

Comment

Yea great job you retarded progressives.

Lets turn economic inequality into racism itself. This is all by design because the only fix of course will be to give them all the power. Greedy power hungry sons of bitches.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X