GPS = Smoking Dumpster Fire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect example of karma and past sins eventually catching up. The bullies are finally getting a beating.

Comment

Adiós GOS, apestas tanto y nos alegra verte partir.

Comment

So will the GPS thanksgiving showcase be cancelled?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I have been asking this for a while and have received no answer either way

Comment

You just keep trying to come up with something don’t you? Raids, club getting shutdown, tourney cancelled. GPS will keep marching on regardless of what crap you keep slinging at the wall.

Comment

You just keep trying to come up with something don’t you? Raids, club getting shutdown, tourney cancelled. GPS will keep marching on regardless of what crap you keep slinging at the wall.
              The question is legit. Stop being a d!ck and just say ‘yes, it’s on’’, if you really know.

Comment

Sorry for the slow reply. I was busy on the sidelines listening to parents chat about the end of GPS. Just sayin’

Comment

No smoke without fire.

No smoke or fire where GPS staff will soon be heading.

Comment

GPS is kaput. No need to keep kicking a dead horse.

Comment

Just received this voicemail:

“Hi coach, this is (unnamed female player from an elite GPS team). I’ve heard some concerning things about what is happening with my team this year. It’s really weighing on me. I am wondering if you have some time to talk about a potential place on your NEFC team...”

This will be the first of many.

Comment

“Hi coach, this is (unnamed female player from an elite GPS team). I’ve heard some concerning things about what is happening with my team this year. It’s really weighing on me. I am wondering if you have some time to talk about a potential place on your NEFC team...”

Hahahahaha. That’s a good one. You children really need to work on your stories more. This thread is actually fun to read because you are trying so darn hard to convince people about GPS. Have you ever actually looked at the numbers on this forum? 45, 50, 75? That’s nothing. Most are sane people who know this is just a forum where people vent and spew. A few come to ask soccer questions. The rest are juveniles who have nothing to do and have an axe to grind. No one is moving clubs or making decisions on your fantasies. Keep on doin what your doin. It means nothing.

Comment

That’s amazing! I just got this voice mail (unnamed female player from an NEFC NPL team that plays against my team). “I’ve heard my team has a number of players that want to jump ship because of poor coaching and questionable ethics on the part of management. I’m hoping I could come and practice with you in the unlikely event you could fit me on your roster.”

Comment

What are the odds that GPS survives until the end of the spring? Just curious about what people think. I know that many of GPS' most senior people are in hiding or some kind of seclusion since the raid. You literally can't find them anywhere or get in touch with them. Draw your own conclusions, but it looks like the writing is on the wall and everyone is waiting for the next hammer blow.

Comment

Kind of like when Filene's Basement went out of business. We all knew they were in trouble and the industry had sort of passed them by, but it was still a bit of a surprise until they actually chained the doors. Some people just struggle to accept change until it is thrust upon them, IMHO.

Comment

NEFC Coach here - I just got this VM: "Hi coach, I've been very dedicated and as you know my parents' check cleared. Can you tell me why you are working to hard to get replacement players in? Is my spot in danger?"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X