Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where does it say GPS soccer coaches were arrested? There's one link to 80 arrests in the area, no specifics. Nearly all arrested had criminal convictions.

Signed, not convinced.
    Just because ICE were at their offices and personnel was interviewed, doesn't mean individuals were arrested!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2581944]Deny! Deny! Deny!

FACT: GPS is sinking faster than a stone.

What happens to all the tuition $$ paid by families when you cease operations next few months? Has it been set aside in protected accounts? Of course not!

Word on the street is that JB and PB are already stuffing their pockets and planning an escape.

Always the little guys left holding the bag. Hundreds of kids will be left with nowhere to play this spring.

Disgusting frauds.

Hopefully the authorities will do the right thing and intervene to return the $$ before you guys get away with this.

===
      Hey moron, the Bradley's have not owned GPS for over a year

Comment

Oooh, does this mean my kid doesn’t have to play in the GPS thanksgiving “showcase”?? I can only hope. I don’t mind a tournament at that time, but the GPS tournament is soooo badly run.

Comment

OK, so maybe JB and PB don't own the company anymore. How would I know? All the rest still applies.

GPS was still raided by the feds.

GPSis still going under and the players and their families need to be protected so that they aren't left holding the bag.

It is so telling that you're here worried about protecting the greedy "former" owners and not the children and their families.

Speaks volumes about who you are and where your interests lie.

Stop destroying a children's game with your corruption.

Comment

All the parents last night at FK were talking about the demise of GPS. Where there is smoke there is fire. GPS is a sinking ship.

Comment

All the parents last night at FK were talking about the demise of GPS. Where there is smoke there is fire. GPS is a sinking ship.
              Long time coming.

Comment

Bolts will fill the void. They have a tip top set up.

Comment

You are a total tool. Get a life.
                  Tool for posting a link that show ZERO arrests in Waltham?? Cmon....

Comment

Not surprised. My 10 years child spent a year there and it was a terrible experience. They are so arrogant. They just want your money. We pay all the money and they treated us poorly. No playing time. Practices are poor. Games are terrible. Coaching quality is very poor. All in all terrible experience. Would not recommend it for my enemy.

Comment

People should run from this soccer club. They are disorganized and unprofessional. GPS does not communicate well with parents. Games and practices are frequently cancelled. It has been a bad experience overall. They took our money and now they don't care.

I'm not surprised that they have bigger issues.

Comment

GPS is the worst sporting experience my children have ever had.

Comment

No issues here, good team good coach, and he seems to be responsive. I can tell my kid is developing and he has been having a ton of fun in the process. Maybe I am in the minority but so far so good......

Comment

There is an important lesson here... you run a poorly organized operation like GPS has and you have no care at all for your customers, you know, those insignificant little people that pay your wages and keep the lights on, and eventually it all comes crashing down. Go on, market like there's no tomorrow but at some point you need to provide a quality service. GPS has never ever understood this and now they are finally unravelling.

It all makes sense. GPS has been a money grab from the very beginning.

Comment

Some is desperately trying to slam GPS, hoping it sways a few parents to come over to them. Think about who benefits from that and you'll find the poster who started however many threads. Funny thing is it rarely every works.

Comment

Just joined in July, so this is our first season. Has been an awful experience. Learned late September that the coach had visa problems and never arrived. The roster is way too small and we are getting destroyed. Practices are cancelled often. The one thing we can count on is that they charge our credit card every month. What a pleasure.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X