Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go again. A coach and a parent lying about a relationship.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sound like a guy that can't keep his wife from playing with the coach. Don't hate the player! Your wife likes it when the coach gets stuck in!
    No, I'm the guy that fúcked your wife in the ass. After I was done she blew me to clean my cock

Comment

Oh, yeah, you think about that the next time you're missing your wife. She cleaned my cock off with her mouth after it was in her ass!!

Comment

No, I'm the guy that fúcked your wife in the ass. After I was done she blew me to clean my cock
        I am younger than you, better looking, very fit...and single. I’m the reason why your wife wants to take the kids to soccer, and why she doesn’t mind if you skip away games, especially tournaments.

Comment

I am younger than you, better looking, very fit...and single. I’m the reason why your wife wants to take the kids to soccer, and why she doesn’t mind if you skip away games, especially tournaments.
          Aren't you the guy who were caught jerking off while sticking his finger in his arse?

Comment

Most soccer guys are losers so they use kids and vulnerable moms as easy pray. they couldn't get pu**y any other way. Think about it, soccer players and coaches are probably amongst to most ignorant, so apart from using kids in a scheme plot, what other inteligent or engaging conversation or experience could they provide?
            Sounds like the coach is ****ing your wife

Comment

Sounds like the coach is ****ing your wife
              It started with a whisper.
              Everybody talks.
              Take me to your love shack.

Comment

How many pages of this nonsense do I need to read before I get the dirt? Club, coach and team so we can all get into this soap opera. Cmon man!

Comment

How many pages of this nonsense do I need to read before I get the dirt? Club, coach and team so we can all get into this soap opera. Cmon man!
                  Happens everywhere. At one club the ugly arse TM blows all the men’s , girls DOC, coaches for her daughter to play

Comment

Space Coast is the club. Draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Space Coast is the club. Draw your own conclusions.
                      They do seem to have more than their fair share of skanks, don't they?

Comment

You obviously don't coach at my kids club. All their coaches are fat old farts. 😂

Comment

They do seem to have more than their fair share of skanks, don't they?
                          Don't be a hater! After all, this is supposed to be competitive soccer. Same goes for the moms.

Comment

Don't be a hater! After all, this is supposed to be competitive soccer. Same goes for the moms.
                            I meant the coaches, not the moms. Skanky coaches galore.

Comment

You obviously don't coach at my kids club. All their coaches are fat old farts. 😂
                              Correct. I don’t coach at your club. I am not fat, nor old. I am fit, young, and still banging the grumpy dudes wife. That soccer mom has it going on...

Comment

Aren't you the guy who were caught jerking off while sticking his finger in his arse?
                                No, I’m the good looking, fit young coach, that gets to have his way with your wife. At times there is jerking off, but mostly in her SUV, the one you pay for, oh, and you are paying for me too. Thank you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X