Armada Coaching Bios

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sean’s bio out does every single one of theirs.

Comment

Nope, not even close

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Elmar’s bio makes SB’s look like a wannabe! EB actually has a legit Wiki page. SB is fearful that a Wiki page will talk too much about the reasons he was run out of Charlotte, Austin, Dallas, and soon to be Jax.

BTW, I see bios for EB and PC with more coming on the Armada page. Not seeing a single bio for any FESA coaches on theirs. Classic FESA, do as we say, not as we do.

Comment

He’s a ********* though with no life or no mates.

Comment

Dooshbag

Comment

High level club

Sean played at that "High Level Club" in England I keep hearing so much about...nestled between EPL and Barnsley FC there's a secret English level that's...pretty...pretty...high. Pretty high level...

Comment

Elmar’s bio makes SB’s look like a wannabe! EB actually has a legit Wiki page. SB is fearful that a Wiki page will talk too much about the reasons he was run out of Charlotte, Austin, Dallas, and soon to be Jax.

BTW, I see bios for EB and PC with more coming on the Armada page. Not seeing a single bio for any FESA coaches on theirs. Classic FESA, do as we say, not as we do.
              Sean was not run out of anywhere, you fidiot. You wouldn’t know though, because you just makes lies up hoping they will stick. Charlotte loves him, didn’t want him to leave. Austin, how shall we put it, scum bag parents wanted their kids on top teams that shouldn’t have been, but a top Dallas attorney put them in their place! Dallas would take Sean back in a heart beat. Yes, he has lots of options. FESA, you are lucky to have him, Armada troll knows that!

Comment

So lucky

Sean was not run out of anywhere, you fidiot. You wouldn’t know though, because you just makes lies up hoping they will stick. Charlotte loves him, didn’t want him to leave. Austin, how shall we put it, scum bag parents wanted their kids on top teams that shouldn’t have been, but a top Dallas attorney put them in their place! Dallas would take Sean back in a heart beat. Yes, he has lots of options. FESA, you are lucky to have him, Armada troll knows that!
                So lucky indeed...whatever would JCP & Creeks be without the steady hand of Mail and Bubb? $200K richer for one thing...less turds from Palm Coast stomping around, all pissed because their kids are relegated FOVEVER to the B teams

Comment

So lucky indeed...whatever would JCP & Creeks be without the steady hand of Mail and Bubb? $200K richer for one thing...less turds from Palm Coast stomping around, all pissed because their kids are relegated FOVEVER to the B teams
                  FOVEVER,funny! Seems like your not making $200k!

Comment

Before you say it, that was my point, spelling king!

Comment

And you’re sat in a basement behind a computer, anonymous! Loser!

Comment

Neither are you most likely seeing that you don’t know the difference between your and you’re! Moron!

Comment

Guess again pal! I know people in the soccer world everywhere SB has hung his hat. He has burned MANY bridges at all of them!

Comment

FESA and stuff

I don't give a rats a§§ about how much Bubb is screwing JCP over. I will submit, most of the trash posting on here is the hand of Armada trolls, present company included...but every once in a while some a good one will slip through... just priceless when the FESA parent wakes up in that space between misery and regret and realizes they waited too long to club hop to Clay or Armada, and instead of their kid going up...they're shuffled down to the D or Eeeek! team. Those are the cherished droplets that make for the best posts, especially if they have multiple children, and multiple children have past their FESA prime at the ripe ol' efe of 11 years old. Just fμcking priceless.

Comment

I don't give a rats a§§ about how much Bubb is screwing JCP over. I will submit, most of the trash posting on here is the hand of Armada trolls, present company included...but every once in a while some a good one will slip through... just priceless when the FESA parent wakes up in that space between misery and regret and realizes they waited too long to club hop to Clay or Armada, and instead of their kid going up...they're shuffled down to the D or Eeeek! team. Those are the cherished droplets that make for the best posts, especially if they have multiple children, and multiple children have past their FESA prime at the ripe ol' efe of 11 years old. Just fμcking priceless.
                              I can't believe I just spent 5 seconds reading your post. smh.

Comment

Shhhh

I can't believe I just spent 5 seconds reading your post. smh.
                                Signed,

KB

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X